Windows 10: I think new update cause problem to my laptop, please help! (Freeze, anoying sound and...

Discus and support I think new update cause problem to my laptop, please help! (Freeze, anoying sound and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just found out "Update for windows 10 for x64-based systems (KB4023057)" (version 2.58.0.0) was updated on my laptop when 18.5.2019, i think it make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kinokononomura, May 19, 2019.

1. I think new update cause problem to my laptop, please help! (Freeze, anoying sound and...

I just found out "Update for windows 10 for x64-based systems (KB4023057)" (version 2.58.0.0) was updated on my laptop when 18.5.2019, i think it make my laptop turn in to freeze screen, anoying sound, and black screen multiple times.

And one of the advice i was read was about this is: i should stop usb driver, so i unplug my mouse and it stop anoying sound but black screen is still. What can i do with this? I need usb driver to using the mouse and the "cooling base" too ( I don't know the right word to call it ), both of them need usb driver.

Also, about the black screen, another advice i got is i should find explorer.exe and run it but i can't find it any where, my laptop don't have it! Can you help me to find any trustable place to download that explorer.exe too please!

Please help!!! Thank you! _I think new update cause problem to my laptop, please help! (Freeze, anoying sound and... :)3j <)_

:)

kinokononomura, May 19, 2019

2. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 19, 2019
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 19, 2019
  4. wt_lesny Win User

I think new update cause problem to my laptop, please help! (Freeze, anoying sound and...

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, May 19, 2019
Thema:

I think new update cause problem to my laptop, please help! (Freeze, anoying sound and...

1. I think new update cause problem to my laptop, please help! (Freeze, anoying sound and... - Similar Threads - update cause problem

2. New update causes computer freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New update causes computer freeze: New update causes computer freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-causes-computer-freeze/78a6f082-a88d-4793-9d59-437e66cb1e60
  3. New update causes computer freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New update causes computer freeze: New update causes computer freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-causes-computer-freeze/78a6f082-a88d-4793-9d59-437e66cb1e60
  4. New update causes computer freeze

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I THINK MY LAPTOP IS SPY BY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I THINK MY LAPTOP IS SPY BY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME: Hey guys,i have a really serious problem about my laptop.This happen yesterday, when i was playing games and i heard someone is speaking through my laptopsounds like a someone whos laughing and it last only few sec ..Im sure that i dont open any tab in google chrome.This...
  6. New Laptop Sound Problems!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Laptop Sound Problems!: Hey Guys, from the beginning sorry for my bad English, so this week i got a 99$ windows 10 laptop for school because was cheep and i really don't need so much power for basic tasks like word and stuff like this, evrything work grate until last night when i i accidentally...
  7. New Update causes constant freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Update causes constant freezing: Ok ever since I installed the new Windows 10 update my laptop has been freezing constantly, requiring a hard reset each time, after having rarely done so before this. How do I fix this issue/is Microsoft aware there is a problem...
  8. please help i think i was scam

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help i think i was scam: customer id-Gets5807 toll free no-1844-915-3111 Gateway-Aspire mareting service- 1years amount-149.99 company-sys tech solutions notepad inetcpl.cpl appwiz.cpl msinfo32 iexplore helpme.net...
  9. New update causes issues with sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New update causes issues with sound: I recently got a small update to windows on my computer. Once the update was finished I jumped on and the sound was not working. It has done this before so I didn't think much of it and did my usual reinstall of the drivers. Unfortunately that did not help. I have tried...
  10. Laptop Freezes Randomly. Help Please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Randomly. Help Please!: Hi, Before I begin, I must point out I'm not tech savvy and that will become apparent in the post. I have the must frustrating issue with mt acer laptop. Randomly, and for no apparent reason it keeps freezing. The only way out is to power off then on again. It might not...