Windows 10: I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...

Discus and support I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tested on my ASUS laptop, I don't have recovery partition , Even though I can able to boot to safemode, after power on . Any user ready... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 11, 2018.

1. I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...

I have tested on my ASUS laptop, I don't have recovery partition , Even though I can able to boot to safemode, after power on .

Any user ready oppose my statement.

Thanks for reading my post

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 11, 2018

2. Stuck in safemode!

Guys i log to safemode on win10 and iforgot my password so can,t log to my pc i try to get out from safemode by restar ,shutdown,opensafemodewith network nothing happen itry boot with safemode with comand but nothing happen and log me again to safe mode
    can any one help? Iwant to bootwin 10 norman but alwayes my pc boot with safemode

lAhmedSamirl, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Windows 10 Password problem in safemode

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages aside from password incorrect?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far, after being stuck in safemode sign in screen?
    • What are you trying to do when you enter safemode with networking through msconfig?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Oct 11, 2018
  4. I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...

Stuck in safemode!

I do it and change pass but still nothing still want the one i forgot even i try to boot it in safemode with network but nothing happen.

that **** boot and boot and boot every time too that safemode it make me feel crazy even restart doesn't work open in safe mode

lAhmedSamirl, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...

1. I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH... - Similar Threads - RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT REQUIRED

2. Safemode reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safemode reboot: I rebooted my computer in safe mode because I was trying to fix my screen driver because it kept on flickering. So I went to the settings on boot and switched it to safe mode and so when I restarted my computer it went into safe mode and asked for the password. Not the pin....
  3. Safemode with Netorking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safemode with Netorking: I recently bought a new laptop and had to change from Windows 7 to Windows 10. In Windows 7, I was able to reboot in safe-mode networking and I could get online to do what I needed. All I have is a wireless network and am running WiFi 4 802.11n. When I reboot my Windows 10...
  4. Stuck in Safemode when I boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Safemode when I boot: [ATTACH]I closed out an application and a black screen showed up. I couldnt do anything so i forced shutdown, which usually fixes it, but it sends me to a keyboard layout and when i pick a language it brings me to safemode but with two options, troubleshooting and turn off...
  5. Networking in Safemode

Networking in Safemode: I have setup the option to use Safemode with networking using EasyBCD on my Windows 10 Pro desktop. When I boot into Safemode I can not get the wireless adapter to work. Is there a way to get the wireless to work in Safemode? 155497
  6. Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.: Hi! My Aorus Laptop is booting into Aptio Safemood and I cannot get it to load to desktop. This happened after getting a bluescreen that said "Windows has encountered an error" or something along those lines. Please help!...
  7. Windows not booting normally, only safemode and password not accepting to work in safemode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows not booting normally, only safemode and password not accepting to work in safemode: First of, I will provide complete information here so please read fully before providing suggestions so that no ones time is wasted by suggesting things that have already been tried. Okay, as subject states, I am stuck at windows 10 64 bit safemode login ( with no password...
  8. Cannot Boot To Safemode

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Boot To Safemode: Windows 10, 64bit, Updates are current After backing up my system OS drive, the PC will not boot anymore. It gave me the bluescreen error of " EUBKMON.sys ". This error was caused by Easeus Backup software and according to the fix, I will need to boot to Safe Mode and...
  9. Trying to boot into safemode with networking

Trying to boot into safemode with networking: I can manage to boot into safemode for wondows 10 but when I try to use safe mode with networking my internet connection is still disabled. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and if so how can I fix it? Any help would be appreciated and thank you. 15271
  10. Exiting safemode

in Windows 10 Support
    Exiting safemode: I used crotona(sorry if thats wrong) to get to msconfig, changed boot mode to safe & now that i did what i had to i cant get msconfig back. I type in crotona box now but it doesnt respond... HELP!!!!!!! 55894