Windows 10: I think some Microsoft app is processing my email........

Discus and support I think some Microsoft app is processing my email........ in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use Gmail and Thunderbird as an email client. Some Microsoft app (all of a sudden) has been notifying me every time I receive an email and placing a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Nisko, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

I think some Microsoft app is processing my email........

I use Gmail and Thunderbird as an email client. Some Microsoft app (all of a sudden) has been notifying me every time I receive an email and placing a 'flag' (see attachment) on the left side of my screen. Again, Microsoft is forcing something on me that I don't want - and I don't know the name of the app. What is this app's name and how do I stop it from intercepting myEmail Tab.pdfEmail Tab.pdf email? Thank you.

:)

Nisko, Sep 19, 2018
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Sep 19, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 19, 2018
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

1. I think some Microsoft app is processing my email........ - Similar Threads - Microsoft app processing

2. Why do some Microsoft apps think I'm not signed in to my account/connected to the internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do some Microsoft apps think I'm not signed in to my account/connected to the internet...: Ever since I installed 11 on my laptop, I keep getting error messages from some apps saying that I'm not connected to the Internet and/or not signed in to my account when I am actually connected and signed in. I have tried updating drivers etc, which worked temporarily, but...
  3. Why do some Microsoft apps think I'm not signed in to my account/connected to the internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do some Microsoft apps think I'm not signed in to my account/connected to the internet...: Ever since I installed 11 on my laptop, I keep getting error messages from some apps saying that I'm not connected to the Internet and/or not signed in to my account when I am actually connected and signed in. I have tried updating drivers etc, which worked temporarily, but...
  4. Some of my Microsoft services have double processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my Microsoft services have double processes: Today I checked my task manager and I saw almost double processes of everything, thing like anti-malware service executable have double processes, things like wmi provider host and several processes have like just other doubles....
  5. Some of my Microsoft services have double processes

Some of my Microsoft services have double processes: Today I checked my task manager and I saw almost double processes of everything, thing like anti-malware service executable have double processes, things like wmi provider host and several processes have like just other doubles....
  6. I think my computer has a vulnerability of some sort.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think my computer has a vulnerability of some sort.: I was just using my computer and I have the Razer Cortex Software, it wasn't working in the past so I repaired it in control panel. I go over to boost and boost it with the default options and then I exit all apps and then SystemSettings.exe detects some kind of vulnerability...
  7. Mail app not downloading some emails

Mail app not downloading some emails: Sometimes, if I click on an email that's not fully downloaded first, I can never download it again. It's locked in some kind of limbo. I use the mail app with Yahoo mail. How can I free it from limbo and get it downloaded into the mail app....
  8. Mail app routing some email

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app routing some email: I understand that the Mail app is a very basic mail client with no capability to create rules and route unwanted email to the junk folder. However, some of my incoming unwanted email is automatically routed to the junk folder. How is this possible ? (Oh, how I miss WLM) W10...
  9. Multiple Suspended Process causing computer to jump from app to app - I think

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Suspended Process causing computer to jump from app to app - I think: My computer is jumping from one application to another and opening up application without me launching the app. I went to the Task Manager to attempt to figure out what could possibly happening or ending a task that may be causing the problem (I really don't know what I'm...
  10. I think some Microsoft app is processing my email........

in Windows 10 Support
    I think some Microsoft app is processing my email........: I use Gmail and Thunderbird as an email client. Some Microsoft app (all of a sudden) has been notifying me every time I receive an email and placing a 'flag' (see attachment) on the left side of my screen. Again, Microsoft is forcing something on me that I don't want - and I...