Windows 10: I think someone has remote access to my PC

Discus and support I think someone has remote access to my PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i tried to delete some files from my pc and i got this error [ATTACH] The only user I have is "PC" which is the one i created . went to event... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eull, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Eull Win User

I think someone has remote access to my PC

i tried to delete some files from my pc and i got this error

I think someone has remote access to my PC a0343303-c335-464a-ac27-69c25ea7a5b1?upload=true.png

The only user I have is "PC" which is the one i created . went to event viewer and i found this I think someone has remote access to my PC abfa6e7b-f735-4ac8-a109-a38ea9740294?upload=true.png

What should i do now?

i also found that someone has made an account for some farmers dating app or something using my gmail but there was no suspicious activity alert

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User

Remote access

Hi zabby937

Did you allow those Tech Support scammers to have Remote Access to your PC, they would have asked you to allow that?

Once you have turned off Remote Access, they can no longer access your PC.

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features, order that list by Date Installed

Check for any software installed on that date, like TeamViewer or LogMeIn, if you find any remoting application like those, uninstall it

Other than that, you have taken all the right steps and your PC will be fine, you do not need to worry about this further . .

DaveM121, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 16, 2020
  4. mlee49 Win User

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. I think someone has remote access to my PC - Similar Threads - someone has remote

2. Someone has a remote access to my PC, how to block them?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone has a remote access to my PC, how to block them?: I've experienced today a control takeover on my pc as i was doing my business, the hacker started typing chinese, opened a lot of windows, used the mouse. I've shut down the pc immediately and deactivated the WIFI. I've ran anti-malware scans but nothing to report here. I've...
  3. Someone has a remote access to my PC, how to block them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone has a remote access to my PC, how to block them?: I've experienced today a control takeover on my pc as i was doing my business, the hacker started typing chinese, opened a lot of windows, used the mouse. I've shut down the pc immediately and deactivated the WIFI. I've ran anti-malware scans but nothing to report here. I've...
  4. Someone has a remote access to my PC, how to block them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I think my Windows 10 PC is being remotely accessed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my Windows 10 PC is being remotely accessed.: I have been really sceptical about my computer recently. So I ran netstat -a and a weird established connection comes up. I blocked out the number as it might private but I really don’t know....
  6. I think my Windows 10 PC is being remotely accessed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think my Windows 10 PC is being remotely accessed.: I have been really sceptical about my computer recently. So I ran netstat -a and a weird established connection comes up. I blocked out the number as it might private but I really don’t know....
  7. I think my Windows 10 PC is being remotely accessed.

8. I think someone is in my pc / remote controlled me!

I think someone is in my pc / remote controlled me!: So i downloaded a software called radmin vpn to play with a friend on a game, so i downloaded Radmin vpn and then i connected to my friends server which was just me and him in the server, then he gave me his radmin ip and then obviously i connect through the game etc.... we...
  9. Malware has remote access to my pc?

Malware has remote access to my pc?: Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge with some of this but Ive been dealing with this for days now I couldn't decide if I was just being paranoid or if there was actually something(or someone) that has hijacked my PC. I will Let the you all decide but to me this all...
  10. Someone has Remoted into a PC on my network!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Someone has Remoted into a PC on my network!: I have an urgent situation. I have several PC at home on a network. I'm lazy so I use Real VNC from one PC, to hit my other PC on the netork (all password protected). I VNC onto one of my PC and noticed the lock/logon screen was up, and a message "The PC is logged on...