Windows 10: I think someone is in my pc / remote controlled me!

Discus and support I think someone is in my pc / remote controlled me! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i downloaded a software called radmin vpn to play with a friend on a game, so i downloaded Radmin vpn and then i connected to my friends server... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zxmb4502, Apr 4, 2021.

1. zxmb4502 Win User

I think someone is in my pc / remote controlled me!

So i downloaded a software called radmin vpn to play with a friend on a game, so i downloaded Radmin vpn and then i connected to my friends server which was just me and him in the server, then he gave me his radmin ip and then obviously i connect through the game etc.... we kept playing and we was fine there was no problems we was both fine until i clicked my windows key and seen Radmin viewer that comes with Radmin vpn which i didnt know and i searched it up about radmin viewer and it said radmin viewer is a remote control desktop software that looks like your sitting infront of the actual pc. soon as i read that i was pretty scared about it but i didnt take any notice and me and my friend kept playing, so we both went off and i left his network and turned my radmin all off. but i just looked at my documents and seen "default.rdp" i searched it up and apparently it means someone has attempted to remote control my pc and gain access... im currently shaking in fear incase my friend has remote controlled my pc i just met him like a week ago please help!

:)

zxmb4502, Apr 4, 2021

2. Remote PC control

If you want to remote control your PC the best and easiest tools to do it are RADMIN and Remote Anywhere.

HellasVagabond, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control $65

The Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control for $64.95 with free shipping. This remote features optimization for DVR (e.g., TiVo), programmable macros, and USB connectivity for both Macs and PCs.

List price: $149

joytime360, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Remote PC control

Why buy 3rd party app, when it's built into Windows?*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

1. I think someone is in my pc / remote controlled me! - Similar Threads - someone remote controlled

2. My pc is broken I think? Someone please help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is broken I think? Someone please help me.: Ok so everything on my pc was working perfectly fine up until last night where I tried to open a game and got an error message 31 and I had to update my driver which I did after that my game worked. This morning I logged into my pc and I again tried to open up a game and I...
  3. My pc is broken I think? Someone please help me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is broken I think? Someone please help me.: Ok so everything on my pc was working perfectly fine up until last night where I tried to open a game and got an error message 31 and I had to update my driver which I did after that my game worked. This morning I logged into my pc and I again tried to open up a game and I...
  4. I think my Windows 10 PC is being remotely accessed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think my Windows 10 PC is being remotely accessed.: I have been really sceptical about my computer recently. So I ran netstat -a and a weird established connection comes up. I blocked out the number as it might private but I really don’t know....
  5. I think someone is watching me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think someone is watching me: The light on my webcam is always active even though nothing that is open is using my webcam. Can someone help me out, I’m scared that someone is watching me. submitted by /u/ImmortalRo [link] [comments]...
  6. How can I confirm if someone is remotely controlling my Admin rights?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I confirm if someone is remotely controlling my Admin rights?: I was recently subject to a virus attack that left my laptop basically useless until I was able to activate the local Administrator account, and re-install Windows 10 entirely. After I ran sfc /scannow, the problems finally went away Google Chrome would mark all sites as...
  7. I THINK MY LAPTOP IS SPY BY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

I THINK MY LAPTOP IS SPY BY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME: Hey guys,i have a really serious problem about my laptop.This happen yesterday, when i was playing games and i heard someone is speaking through my laptopsounds like a someone whos laughing and it last only few sec ..Im sure that i dont open any tab in google chrome.This...
  8. Someone is remotely controlling my screen and making transactions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone is remotely controlling my screen and making transactions.: Yesterday I got an alert on my phone that a transaction had been made on PayPal. I proceed to open my computer and find my mouse and keyboard moving and typing completely on their own. After locking the computer and switching off the internet I did some digging through my...
  9. I think someone has remote access to my PC

I think someone has remote access to my PC: i tried to delete some files from my pc and i got this error [ATTACH] The only user I have is "PC" which is the one i created . went to event viewer and i found this [ATTACH] What should i do now? i also found that someone has made an account for some farmers dating...
  10. Someone has Remoted into a PC on my network!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Someone has Remoted into a PC on my network!: I have an urgent situation. I have several PC at home on a network. I'm lazy so I use Real VNC from one PC, to hit my other PC on the netork (all password protected). I VNC onto one of my PC and noticed the lock/logon screen was up, and a message "The PC is logged on...