Windows 10: I think something is corrupted

Discus and support I think something is corrupted in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I turned on my computer this morning and everything was laggy, so I restarted it a couple times and it eventually just killed itself. I've been stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SharkyShoob, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I think something is corrupted

I turned on my computer this morning and everything was laggy, so I restarted it a couple times and it eventually just killed itself.

I've been stuck in the options menu all day now, no command will work (even the scannow one to fix corrupted files), restarting the computer and reinstalling Windows won't work, etc.

Could anyone link me to a how to, to fix this???

submitted by /u/SharkyShoob
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SharkyShoob, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 19, 2020
  3. I think my c drive corrupted

1. How old is your hard drive?
    2. laptop or desktop?
    3. What makes you think it is corrupted?

Canadian Tech, Jul 19, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

I think something is corrupted

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

I think something is corrupted

1. I think something is corrupted - Similar Threads - something corrupted

2. DISM found something corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM found something corrupted: I kept getting the error 0x800f0831 so i tried to fix it using a DISM command, and I found out that something is corrupted, How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-found-something-corrupted/d3cf072a-76f8-4dfe-a9e7-9fd2f8adced6
  3. DISM found something corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM found something corrupted: I kept getting the error 0x800f0831 so i tried to fix it using a DISM command, and I found out that something is corrupted, How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-found-something-corrupted/d3cf072a-76f8-4dfe-a9e7-9fd2f8adced6
  4. DISM found something corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines: this is not the only app this happens too, does anyone have an EASY fix? mainly with microsoft store downloaded items but not only them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-seems-to-be-corrupted-or-something-along/87dc3c47-be8f-44ae-85a3-e375a55c631c
  6. My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines

My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines: this is not the only app this happens too, does anyone have an EASY fix? mainly with microsoft store downloaded items but not only them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-seems-to-be-corrupted-or-something-along/87dc3c47-be8f-44ae-85a3-e375a55c631c
  7. Been trying to fix newer win 10 pc with a pnp device missing/corrupted, I messed something...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Been trying to fix newer win 10 pc with a pnp device missing/corrupted, I messed something...: After I installed and uninstalled Win 11, pnp no longer working. I ran a troubleshooter and found that the pnp is corrupted. I tried so many ways of restoring it. I do not have a restore point because my system protection magically kept turning off. I tried rolling back...
  8. Been trying to fix newer win 10 pc with a pnp device missing/corrupted, I messed something...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been trying to fix newer win 10 pc with a pnp device missing/corrupted, I messed something...: After I installed and uninstalled Win 11, pnp no longer working. I ran a troubleshooter and found that the pnp is corrupted. I tried so many ways of restoring it. I do not have a restore point because my system protection magically kept turning off. I tried rolling back...
  9. Been trying to fix newer win 10 pc with a pnp device missing/corrupted, I messed something...

10. Cannot access the USB drive, its corrupted or something.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot access the USB drive, its corrupted or something.: Im not able to access my USB drive data because it wont open. The USB icon on the Windows Explorer is greyed out and when I try to access it, it gives me the following error:When I go into Disk Management, the USB disk shows up with the 'No media' error. The only option is to...