Windows 10: I think there is a problem with my bluetooth driver.

Discus and support I think there is a problem with my bluetooth driver. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, recently I got a problem with my Bluetooth it was working fine at first time but,it stopped working now, Plz help me, Thank u.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YasmeenN, Jun 27, 2020.

1. YasmeenN Win User

I think there is a problem with my bluetooth driver.

Hey,

recently I got a problem with my Bluetooth it was working fine at first time but,it stopped working now,

Plz help me,

Thank u.

:)

YasmeenN, Jun 27, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jun 27, 2020
  3. My laptop cant find my bluetooth speaker. I think the

Since the troubleshooting steps provided on the article didn't help, we suggest that you download the latest driver of your Bluetooth speaker for us to fix this problem. There is a possibility that the driver of your speaker is outdated. Please visit the
    device manufacturer's website to download the latest driver.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jun 27, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

1. I think there is a problem with my bluetooth driver. - Similar Threads - problem bluetooth driver

2. i think my audio drivers are corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think my audio drivers are corrupted: my audio keeps making random noises and i don't know how to fix it or even check if its actually corrupted but i don't have Realtek R Audio or High Definition audio and whenever i check other things it says the best stuff is already updated. i don't know much about this stuff...
  3. i think my audio drivers are corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i think my audio drivers are corrupted: my audio keeps making random noises and i don't know how to fix it or even check if its actually corrupted but i don't have Realtek R Audio or High Definition audio and whenever i check other things it says the best stuff is already updated. i don't know much about this stuff...
  4. bluetooth driver problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth driver problems: hi I had a cheap Bluetooth usb adapter that i used to connect my headphones to my pc because my motherboard didn't have Bluetooth built in. I recently upgrade my pc a little and got a motherboard with Bluetooth built in. it works i can connect devices i have connected my xbox...
  5. bluetooth driver problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth driver problems: hi I had a cheap Bluetooth usb adapter that i used to connect my headphones to my pc because my motherboard didn't have Bluetooth built in. I recently upgrade my pc a little and got a motherboard with Bluetooth built in. it works i can connect devices i have connected my xbox...
  6. bluetooth driver problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. problem with bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problem with bluetooth driver: i kept missing bluetooth icon on my laptop and couldn't find the driver in device manager so i installed it through intel derivers tool and it worked but whenever i restart the laptop it keeps go missing again and i have to install the driver again i really need help!!...
  8. Bluetooth driver problem

Bluetooth driver problem: hello. please i also have an issue with my bluetooth driver on my windows 10. Laptop is Toshiba Sattelite C660-1QG. Bluetooth icon doesnt show even when i click on show all hidden please help...
  9. Bluetooth driver problem

Bluetooth driver problem: Faced a bluetooth driver problem after updating to windows 10 1909. Bluetooth icon isnt being shown and neither the on off button in bluetooth settings. Tried sfc/scannow Tried disbaling enabling the driver Tried uninstalling reinstalling the driver Tried HP website...
  10. Bluetooth driver problem

Bluetooth driver problem: I encountered a problem with my Bluetooth keyboard after the October Windows update. It started disconnecting sometimes. I can reconnected it again by clicking on setting then devices and Bluetooth. After the above mentioned operation it starts working for a while then...