Windows 10: I think there is something in the computer that is preventing it from working.

Discus and support I think there is something in the computer that is preventing it from working. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I try to turn on the antivirus it provides me win 10 write this error. The other user is a profile of a relative who is also an administrator but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MiroslavSvetoslavov, Jul 22, 2021.

1. I think there is something in the computer that is preventing it from working.

When I try to turn on the antivirus it provides me win 10 write this error. The other user is a profile of a relative who is also an administrator but through his folder is the same. Accounts like were taken from me a little earlier in the day google,instagram,steam,discord and leads me to think I may have a virus.I tried win defender online and quick scan but nothing came out as an irregularity.Any idea what I can do more because I'm not a little worried.

:)

MiroslavSvetoslavov, Jul 22, 2021
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think there is something in the computer that is preventing it from working. [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• I think there is something in the computer that is preventing it from working. [​IMG]
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Computer Not Working

It's a laptop and it has a battery so I don't think that will work unless you want me ripping out the battery repeatedly

Nova_DeathStep, Jul 22, 2021
  4. I think there is something in the computer that is preventing it from working.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

I think there is something in the computer that is preventing it from working.

1. I think there is something in the computer that is preventing it from working. - Similar Threads - something computer preventing

2. Something preventing the applications from accessing Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something preventing the applications from accessing Internet.: Something preventing the applications from accessing Internet. The brwosers access Internet well, but other software lost Internet connection. I try many methods but it is useless for now. The hardware was fine, i dont know where the problem....
  3. Something preventing the applications from accessing Internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something preventing the applications from accessing Internet.: Something preventing the applications from accessing Internet. The brwosers access Internet well, but other software lost Internet connection. I try many methods but it is useless for now. The hardware was fine, i dont know where the problem....
  4. Something preventing the applications from accessing Internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I think I got hacked or something.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I got hacked or something.: It won't let me into my microsoft/xbox account OwnAliyah2424 and I believe it says it is under a different username my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but also it says there is another email named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I have...
  6. I think I got hacked or something.

I think I got hacked or something.: It won't let me into my microsoft/xbox account OwnAliyah2424 and I believe it says it is under a different username my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but also it says there is another email named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I have...
  7. I think there is something wrong with my OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there is something wrong with my OS: So, i have been having this problem or quite awhile... i can't install the latest cumulative update for windows 11KB5014019 and i have tried just about everything ISO, a Reset, etc. sfc scan shows nothing. But my gpu is not being detected at all not even a third party...
  8. I think there is something wrong with my OS

I think there is something wrong with my OS: So, i have been having this problem or quite awhile... i can't install the latest cumulative update for windows 11KB5014019 and i have tried just about everything ISO, a Reset, etc. sfc scan shows nothing. But my gpu is not being detected at all not even a third party...
  9. I think something is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think something is corrupted: I turned on my computer this morning and everything was laggy, so I restarted it a couple times and it eventually just killed itself. I've been stuck in the options menu all day now, no command will work (even the scannow one to fix corrupted files), restarting the computer...
  10. i think something wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think something wrong: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-JustAName- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdrp51/i_think_something_wrong/