Windows 10: I think there is something wrong with my OS

Discus and support I think there is something wrong with my OS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, i have been having this problem or quite awhile... i can't install the latest cumulative update for windows 11KB5014019 and i have tried just about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Basolia, May 31, 2022.

1. Basolia Win User

I think there is something wrong with my OS

So, i have been having this problem or quite awhile... i can't install the latest cumulative update for windows 11KB5014019 and i have tried just about everything ISO, a Reset, etc. sfc scan shows nothing. But my gpu is not being detected at all not even a third party applicationCPU-Z detected my gpu so what the hell is going on? if someone can please recommend a solution i would love to hear about it.

:)

Basolia, May 31, 2022

2. Installation of OS into virtual box, final step (what's wrong?)

It's not really clear what you are trying to do. You assign the ISO to an optical drive. From your screenshot you are trying to assign it to a hard drive.

I think there is something wrong with my OS [​IMG]

PolarNettles, May 31, 2022
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think there is something wrong with my OS [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. despues18 Win User

Installation of OS into virtual box, final step (what's wrong?)

okay success. although I did get to a screen where not sure what to do with the operating system

this is what I get when I try to do the traditional way for installing Windows

this is what I get when I do the custom choice

despues18, May 31, 2022
Thema:

1. I think there is something wrong with my OS - Similar Threads - something wrong

2. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  3. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  4. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I know if something is wrong with my camera? The camera is being blocked and says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know if something is wrong with my camera? The camera is being blocked and says...: I am having issues with camera/video camera. it is saying something is blocking it, Something about a shutter key. I do not have a shutter key on this laptop....
  6. How do I know if something is wrong with my camera? The camera is being blocked and says...

How do I know if something is wrong with my camera? The camera is being blocked and says...: I am having issues with camera/video camera. it is saying something is blocking it, Something about a shutter key. I do not have a shutter key on this laptop....
  7. How do I know if something is wrong with my camera? The camera is being blocked and says...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  9. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  10. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...