Windows 10: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

Discus and support I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arjit, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Arjit Win User

I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?

:)

Arjit, Apr 18, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 18, 2024
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage? :D

DrunkenMafia, Apr 18, 2024
  4. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

Storage Problem

Hi,

It's possible that the 346GB of space that you're seeing under the Apps & games window refers to the available space of the selected drive and not the actual usage. To confirm this information, we suggest that you check the total
    usage through the Storage usage screen instead. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start menu or Windows icon.
    • Select the gear icon or Settings.
    • Select System > Storage.
    • Under Choose a drive to see what's taking up space, select
      This PC (Drive letter)
    • Under Apps & games, check if the space usage exceeds the estimate 140GB of space.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

1. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage? - Similar Threads - might problem ram

2. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?But it takes so long to download a game like roblox which is only 142mb and my dad's computer does it in less then...
  3. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?But it takes so long to download a game like roblox which is only 142mb and my dad's computer does it in less then...
  4. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  5. The problem with the ram stick solve i think

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problem with the ram stick solve i think: The spark go away but I think it were from the video output to cable now I try the same and both the sticks of ram and I see it won't give any address errors it should be fine to let them stay inside them both of them when I'm running windows because the last day was I had to...
  6. The problem with the ram stick solve i think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem with the ram stick solve i think: The spark go away but I think it were from the video output to cable now I try the same and both the sticks of ram and I see it won't give any address errors it should be fine to let them stay inside them both of them when I'm running windows because the last day was I had to...
  7. I think i might have a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think i might have a virus: Today i was on my computer when I realised that the 500gb I had yesterday was gone, I have not installed anything that was 500gb. Does anyone know hoe to fix my storage problem and how I could avoid similar things? I have ran a virus scan with a free version with Avast one...
  8. i think i might have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think i might have a problem: so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking i think someone hacked my accounts and then hacked on them unfortunate spacemen? BANNED first person shooter? BANNED among us? BANNED my online rhythm games? BAND...
  9. I think my 'D' drive might be broken.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think my 'D' drive might be broken.: I've had my computer for almost a year now and I've encountered multiple problems with my 'D' drive. Any game I put on it seems to not function properly. For example; I downloaded Fortnite on to it since my 'C' drive was too full to put anything on it, however, when I did...
  10. I think my laptop might be virused

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think my laptop might be virused: Hey guys..first time poster here...so..out of nowhere a loading screen from windows appears like the restart one,but instead of restart it says locking. So i was just playing mc on my potato laptop in 5 fps and then i said nah it s not running right and i tried to exit but it...