Windows 10: I think there should be more than 2 options

Discus and support I think there should be more than 2 options in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheWindowsPro98 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheWindowsPro98, Feb 12, 2021.

1. I think there should be more than 2 options

/u/TheWindowsPro98, Feb 12, 2021
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think there should be more than 2 options [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I think there should be more than 2 options

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

I think there should be more than 2 options

1. I think there should be more than 2 options - Similar Threads - should more options

2. Should I see more than 1 IPA address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I see more than 1 IPA address?: Should I see more than 1 IPA address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-see-more-than-1-ipa-address/cb6d208e-230f-4cb3-b4a2-d8c69aeeb3c2
  3. Should I see more than 1 IPA address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I see more than 1 IPA address?: Should I see more than 1 IPA address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-see-more-than-1-ipa-address/cb6d208e-230f-4cb3-b4a2-d8c69aeeb3c2
  4. Game using more memory than it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game using more memory than it should: I can not load into my game Rust it crashes not long into loading and i checked with task manager and it seems to be getting to about 90% memory using like 15gb and i have 16gb then it crashes but while it is crashing it for about 10 seconds i cant click and my mouse is...
  5. Game using more memory than it should

Game using more memory than it should: I can not load into my game Rust it crashes not long into loading and i checked with task manager and it seems to be getting to about 90% memory using like 15gb and i have 16gb then it crashes but while it is crashing it for about 10 seconds i cant click and my mouse is...
  6. file size takes more than it should

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file size takes more than it should: So basically, my C drive only has 100 GBs.Thispc>C:>users>rqisc which is my user I right click the rqisc file to see the properties. It says 28 GBsI then go INTO the file, and then select all and view properties. only 2 gbs. Whats going on?...
  7. file size takes more than it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file size takes more than it should: So basically, my C drive only has 100 GBs.Thispc>C:>users>rqisc which is my user I right click the rqisc file to see the properties. It says 28 GBsI then go INTO the file, and then select all and view properties. only 2 gbs. Whats going on?...
  8. file size takes more than it should

9. I think I like Windows more than MacOS...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think I like Windows more than MacOS...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyb8oj/i_think_i_like_windows_more_than_macos/
  10. More than 2 gpu not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    More than 2 gpu not recognized: Hi, I have a x570ud gigabyte motherboard, 8gb ram and ryzen 5, with a 256gb nvme. I bought this config, so that I could also use it for mining too, I have 2 3060ti and a 3070, I am trying to run one of the 3060 ti gpu through riser through pcie1x for mining, while the other...