Windows 10: I think there was an update and now people in videos look pink and text is gray, difficult...

Discus and support I think there was an update and now people in videos look pink and text is gray, difficult... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I think there was an update and now people in videos look pink and text is gray, difficult to see. I've tried personalization for colors and that made... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CavQueen, Mar 16, 2019.

1. CavQueen Win User

I think there was an update and now people in videos look pink and text is gray, difficult...

I think there was an update and now people in videos look pink and text is gray, difficult to see. I've tried personalization for colors and that made everything worse. How do I fix? Is there a way to go back to before the update when everything worked well?

:)

CavQueen, Mar 16, 2019
  2. 83n38 Win User

Strange pink highlight on hover/tooltip text

It looks like the RGB value that my computer has set should be similar to R: 253, G: 0, B: 249.
    In the "Colors" directory of regedit there's no value that looks as if it has been set to the hot pink colour. Interestingly the hot pink highlight also shows up for some text in regedit:

I think there was an update and now people in videos look pink and text is gray, difficult... [​IMG]

Note: the pink highlight doesn't occur when I actually highlight things. It doesn't disapear when I highlight things either. It just shows up by default on certain bits of text, most commonly settings tabs (File, Edit, Tools, View, etc.) in most programs and hover/tooltip text on things - e.g. Hovering over a text document on my desktop will tell me the Type, Size, and Date modified but all this information has this strange pink highlight.

Because of this I'm not sure which value to change as Hilight seems to be set to the default blue, could you suggest a directory where I might find the correct value to change?

Thanks I think there was an update and now people in videos look pink and text is gray, difficult... :)

83n38, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Pink screen on video

Hi BeckyTuttle,

This statement of an issue is quite unclear and incomplete to be understood by our readers here in community. It is too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with having pink screens
    when watching a video. To have a better understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Do you have other multimedia player besides
      Photos
      app?
    • Has this issue happened before? If yes, how many instances?
    • What is the format of the video you're playing?
    • Where is this video exported or saved on your computer?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far on your end?
    • What are the anti-virus programs you're using?
    • Can you create a new user profile and test if the issue will still happen in the new user profile?
    • Can you give us a complete detail of a step by step walkthrough on what you’re doing?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    How to ask an effective question
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail here in our community. In this way, the readers will get enough information that will lead them to provide you accurate resolutions instead of
    having assumptions and guessing.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Johann Eva, Mar 16, 2019
  4. 83n38 Win User

I think there was an update and now people in videos look pink and text is gray, difficult...

Strange pink highlight on hover/tooltip text

For some reason tooltip/hover text and some other text (often for settings) is highlighted pink. This is shown in the screenshot. I believe in previous versions of windows you could change this in "advanced apperance options" however that was removed in windows 8 and 10 (I think). I would like to change the pink highlight to the default white (no highlight).

I think there was an update and now people in videos look pink and text is gray, difficult... [​IMG]

Thanks I think there was an update and now people in videos look pink and text is gray, difficult... :)

83n38, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. I think there was an update and now people in videos look pink and text is gray, difficult... - Similar Threads - was update videos

2. I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird: I was having some performance issues with graphics which turned out to be something related to drivers, and I went to a screen and I remember un-checking a lot of boxes, and then my text became all weird, for every app, so it's Windows-wide. I know it was not on the default...
  3. I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird: I was having some performance issues with graphics which turned out to be something related to drivers, and I went to a screen and I remember un-checking a lot of boxes, and then my text became all weird, for every app, so it's Windows-wide. I know it was not on the default...
  4. Do the people at microsoft think they are God?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do the people at microsoft think they are God?: Did Onerdrive make a mess of anyone elses files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-the-people-at-microsoft-think-they-are-god/357b3c0b-876a-40e1-924f-4532395a27b0
  5. Orange and Pink Flashes Corrupt Video

Orange and Pink Flashes Corrupt Video: Hello all,I'm building an e-learning course which teaches drawing through video lessons. The videos I edited in the video editor show strange orange and pink flashes at different points during the video. The original videos are not corrupted. When I used another video editor...
  6. Windows thinks video device is audio now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows thinks video device is audio now: Ever since the new Windows 10 update, my computer now thinks my video device is an audio device. Specifically, it is a USB-plugable microscope. I could go back to the previous version (before the update) but I can only do that for so long. I need a permanent solution. (Other...
  7. Windows 10 Gray Text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Gray Text: Is there an update that changes Windows 10 gray text to black or darker. I have tried several things and nothing has worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-gray-text/8c5afe36-37c8-4e1a-b8ed-eacac69bf810
  8. text turns pink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    text turns pink: After I updated a graphic driver two days ago, the text on Google Chrome landing page turned into a mixture of strange colors ( pink/blue/black). I use Lenovo IdeaPad 320, a graphic driver is AMD Radeon R7 Graphics. It is the only change I’ve made and I am not sure that this...
  9. Pink screen on video

Pink screen on video: Exported video only shown pink screen - no pictures????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/pink-screen-on-video/fe95f878-52a3-4d29-b9e4-100c3355227c
  10. gray text on all websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    gray text on all websites: I had an update, now all my text on websites are gray and task bar is all white. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/gray-text-on-all-websites/98e05a17-4033-4a75-89d0-d1957626c444