Windows 10: I think this is a one drive error not able to find any solutions

Discus and support I think this is a one drive error not able to find any solutions in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\edkje\OneDrive\Desktop\20191129_193108_Normal.m4a'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EdJeanty, Dec 1, 2019.

1. EdJeanty Win User

I think this is a one drive error not able to find any solutions

Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\edkje\OneDrive\Desktop\20191129_193108_Normal.m4a'.

Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

No idea how to come close to solving this

:)

EdJeanty, Dec 1, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Dec 1, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Dec 1, 2019
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think this is a one drive error not able to find any solutions [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

1. I think this is a one drive error not able to find any solutions - Similar Threads - drive error able

2. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any one have the solution?: My windows 10 i5 dell laptop have some problems with the keyboard. I even used am external keyboard thinking the problem is with the laptop keyboard, but even the external keyboard have the exact problem when connected with my laptop. So the problem is with the keyboard...
  3. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any one have the solution?: My windows 10 i5 dell laptop have some problems with the keyboard. I even used am external keyboard thinking the problem is with the laptop keyboard, but even the external keyboard have the exact problem when connected with my laptop. So the problem is with the keyboard...
  4. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Did any one got this solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did any one got this solution: Same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-any-one-got-this-solution/43e4c3bc-099a-4bc0-9b09-eaa6fc1506ef
  6. Did any one got this solution

Did any one got this solution: Same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-any-one-got-this-solution/43e4c3bc-099a-4bc0-9b09-eaa6fc1506ef
  7. We couldn't find any drives solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't find any drives solution: Hi Microsoft,I am dhanraj i am trying toh install win 7 on my win 11 pc but while installing the drives are not showing and in the down side, the written text is coming we couldn't load drive to get a storage something this type of text pls Microsoft help me with this...
  8. We couldn't find any drives solution

We couldn't find any drives solution: Hi Microsoft,I am dhanraj i am trying toh install win 7 on my win 11 pc but while installing the drives are not showing and in the down side, the written text is coming we couldn't load drive to get a storage something this type of text pls Microsoft help me with this...
  9. We couldn't find any drives solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Can any one suggest the solution.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can any one suggest the solution.: #error code 80090016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-suggest-the-solution/aa13d4a2-501b-4794-ad1b-053e80fea339