Windows 10: i think upgrade is a mistake

Discus and support i think upgrade is a mistake in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i've using older version of windows 10 Pro (maybe about 2017-2018 build) last week,before i upgrade (clean-reinstall),all things works fine. the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YehezkielLee, Jun 17, 2019.

1. i think upgrade is a mistake

So i've using older version of windows 10 Pro (maybe about 2017-2018 build) last week,before i upgrade (clean-reinstall),all things works fine.

the reason for me to update is to see GPU Utilization only on 1709 ,but i think newer windows version was better (1903).

but after i Clean-clean instal the Laptop with a usb stick (burn with Etcher /w macbook in a flashdisk).

so may problem i've got on (1903),the problem are:

1.Game DVR eat 2gigs of RAM - i dont run a game and its run by itself

2.Game DVR Error "Recording isn't Working" - Error 2184327175 - i've update from nvidia and lastest intel HD driver

3.ASUS Splendid colours like a Yellowish Tint,which before updates going fine.

4.Night Light never been working.

5.Sound Problem (3.5mm jack sound like crack)

6.What CTF Loader? (sometime utilization being 100% because of it)

7.Audio Wizard didn't works

but the main problem is i need Game DVR,thats the main problem,its works fine on older version,the article said my PC was unable to record because of minimum requirement bla bla something.

im using i5-4210u and gt 820m /w 8gb of ram,i think my laptop was supposed to be meet the minimum requirement,right?

When i Record about 30sec-1min and stop record,its succesfully saved but when i record more than 2 minutes,its showing "recording isn't working.

and 1 answer,did windows (10 October 2018) fully stable and there was GPU Utilization and Game DVR?,because i don't want to reinstall anymore like on 1903 build.

please answer.

thankyou very much.

i will upload a photos tommorow cuz im in a hurry.

Regards

Yehezkiel i think upgrade is a mistake 25f7ef95-9a8d-460c-9b39-af05f1b2a2c0?upload=true.png

:)

YehezkielLee, Jun 17, 2019
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • i think upgrade is a mistake [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Kbird Win User
    Back to Windows 8 by mistake

Making the Full C: / Drive or Windows Backup was Step 1 on my list , should I somehow make it Clearer ? sorry if that is my Fault.....

Kbird, Jun 17, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

i think upgrade is a mistake

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

i think upgrade is a mistake

1. i think upgrade is a mistake - Similar Threads - upgrade mistake

2. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  3. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  4. Will upgrading to 11 with a possibly broken CMOS battery be bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will upgrading to 11 with a possibly broken CMOS battery be bad?: So, I think my CMOS battery is messed up although it seems to only be effecting the clock, and I am curious about this thought. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-upgrading-to-11-with-a-possibly-broken-cmos/f3d3895c-ebfa-4506-85f4-e6d69fdd3a00
  5. Will upgrading to 11 with a possibly broken CMOS battery be bad?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will upgrading to 11 with a possibly broken CMOS battery be bad?: So, I think my CMOS battery is messed up although it seems to only be effecting the clock, and I am curious about this thought. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-upgrading-to-11-with-a-possibly-broken-cmos/f3d3895c-ebfa-4506-85f4-e6d69fdd3a00
  6. Upgrade mistake

Upgrade mistake: I have actually converted my windows 7 pc to windows 10 by this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10ISO , so before using my pc, I just wanted to ask, whether the link is safe or not and that can I use my pc now.......
  7. Windows 10 Pro upgrade mistake

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade mistake: Not realizing that my new laptop has Windows 10 Enterprise on it, I purchased the Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store. Of course, the upgrade failed and now I'm stuck with an unlicensed copy of Enterprise. What is the best way to rectify this? Can I purchase a copy of 10...
  8. I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I paid 99 upgrading to windows pro by mistake. How do I refund?: Hello, I thought I needed this upgrade for hyper-v, Then I realized hyper-v won't do for me. I simply have to delete windows for linux. I just purchased the windows pro upgrade a couple hours ago. Can I please have a refund? I dont have much money, so 100 is alot. And...
  9. Installed Windows 10 Home by mistake, can't upgrade to Pro with the Pro licence tied to my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installed Windows 10 Home by mistake, can't upgrade to Pro with the Pro licence tied to my...: Hello, I recently got a new computer. I have a Windows 10 Pro digital licence tied to my Microsoft account, but installed Home by mistake. Now, the Settings app tells me my Windows is not activated, since I don't have a Home licence. If I try to upgrade to Pro through the...
  10. reinstalling windows 10 after upgrade - think I made a mistake

reinstalling windows 10 after upgrade - think I made a mistake: hi all Was posting over in the windows 10 apps issue as I was having problems with the xbox and store apps. I decided to reinstall after doing some reading. This was a windows 10 upgrade from windows 7 ultimate. I went thru the reinstallation process and got to the login...