Windows 10: I think you forgot the No button, or it's a bug it's not showing :

Discus and support I think you forgot the No button, or it's a bug it's not showing : in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is the message that continiously shows when I 'zoom out' the apps to on my laptop, three fingers upwards swipe on the mousepad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mouyss, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mouyss Win User

I think you forgot the No button, or it's a bug it's not showing :

I think you forgot the No button, or it's a bug it's not showing : 12d17961-a2a3-45b4-ae7f-9664047430d1?upload=true.png

This is the message that continiously shows when I 'zoom out' the apps to on my laptop, three fingers upwards swipe on the mousepad.

Obviously this intrusive message in an already steeply priced product cannot be intended without a direct way to opt out and make it go away, so I'd thought I'd make a little report about it.

Have a good one!

:)

Mouyss, Jan 20, 2021
  2. JJG10 Win User

Add a button to the address bar.

I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say.

How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge

To customize the buttons that appear next to the address bar, use these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
    2. Click the Settings and more menu button on the top-right corner. (I assume that is the three dots in a row)
    3. Select the Show in toolbar sub-menu. (Don't see 'Show in toobar)
    4. Click the action button that you want to add or remove from the toolbar.

Thanks for any help.

Almost forgot, W10 ver 1909.

JJG10, Jan 20, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I think you forgot the No button, or it's a bug it's not showing : :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 20, 2021
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think you forgot the No button, or it's a bug it's not showing : [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

1. I think you forgot the No button, or it's a bug it's not showing : - Similar Threads - forgot button bug

2. Do you think this was a Scam or Not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you think this was a Scam or Not?: Today a message came on my laptop stating that Microsoft said I may be hacked and call the number on the screen. I looked up Microsoft number on my phone and contacted what I hoped to be legitimate. The person who answered had a foreign Indian accent and he requested access...
  3. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  4. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  5. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  6. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

7. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  8. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Do you think I deserve a bounty ?

Do you think I deserve a bounty ?: Since 2015 I have contacted Microsoft but they were not convinced. In fact I have created a malware virus to show that the Dos command shutdown -h can be exploited in a manner that disable Windows PC user from using his pc please visit my blog and my...
  10. Help My Pc is bugged i think

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help My Pc is bugged i think: So i think my pc is bugged it's been continiously refreshing for some time now it stopped i think i know why it was refreshing cause it was pressing the F5 key (i'm on a laptop) which refershis the page i spammed it a few times pressed fn or smth and now it's stopped do you...