Windows 10: I thought computers were supposed to be good at math.

Discus and support I thought computers were supposed to be good at math. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/QazCetelic [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QazCetelic, Apr 1, 2020.

1. I thought computers were supposed to be good at math.

/u/QazCetelic, Apr 1, 2020

2. whats a good computer??

cause my parents don't trust building a computer and all the possible hassles of of rmaing... i try explain to them its nothing complicated but yeah. i already have the list of everything i wanted like a gigabyte p35, q6600 G0 stepping, 2 gb 800, corsair 620w, thermalright 120 extreme, cooler master 690, scythe s-flex 120mm fans, 320gb seagate barracuda sata, blah.

nguyenpeter76, Apr 1, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Is there a good guide out there on actually assembling the new rig?

List your system specs (All of the parts you're using), putting a computer together isn't very difficult. I can give you some steps on doing it no problem.

erocker, Apr 1, 2020
  4. taward Win User

I thought computers were supposed to be good at math.

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

I thought computers were supposed to be good at math.

1. I thought computers were supposed to be good at math. - Similar Threads - thought computers were

2. math

in Windows 10 Gaming
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  3. math

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  4. math

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Who ever thought OneDrive would be a good idea?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Who ever thought OneDrive would be a good idea?: I loathe OneDrive. As a gamer, a ton of my games use the My Documents folder for saves and mods. OneDrive keeps removing everything I need. I keep setting it to not launch when Windows starts, and I keep unlinking my pc, but it just turns back on, even without a pc restart,...
  6. Amazing technology - thought this was a good place to show it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazing technology - thought this was a good place to show it: [media] 166055
  7. W10 Pro: Transfering files from 1 PC to another. I thought we were supposed to be able to do so

W10 Pro: Transfering files from 1 PC to another. I thought we were supposed to be able to do so: It was my understanding that Windows 10 pro had a feature to allow a moving of files from 1 PC to another. I don't seem to find that feature and a web search pointed me to SHAREit but I find that app to do things in a not-so-convenient way. Can we move/transfer files with...
  8. Math...

Math...: How can I not get bored in Math class? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math/9984e82b-efff-4437-b460-5ff1d511ea14
  9. Did "clean" install, but seeing old docs I thought were gone.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did "clean" install, but seeing old docs I thought were gone.: I just completed a clean install from the excellent tutorial here. I successfully did all the steps, including having all disk space "unallocated" and I fully expected that everything was wiped out. I did the install from a MCT on a USB. All went fine. Now, I'm splashing...
  10. Unwanted Windows 10 Upgrade - I Thought We Were Done With This

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unwanted Windows 10 Upgrade - I Thought We Were Done With This: I just had a call from a client who awoke in the middle of the night to see mysterious activity on his computer. In the morning, VOILA!, he had been "upgraded" to Windows 10! This at the end of September, not July. WTF? Anybody else encountered this? 65833