Windows 10: I thought it might be nice to link my phone with my computer... It changed everything on my...

Discus and support I thought it might be nice to link my phone with my computer... It changed everything on my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Wow! I saw the link feature and thought it might be nice to link my phone to my desktop. It completely removed ALL of my Samsung Galaxy S9+ apps that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CoryMolloy, Oct 17, 2018.

1. I thought it might be nice to link my phone with my computer... It changed everything on my...

Wow! I saw the link feature and thought it might be nice to link my phone to my desktop.

It completely removed ALL of my Samsung Galaxy S9+ apps that I use and changed the screen into something I DO NOT WANT TO USE....

What do I do is there an easy fix or am I looking at 2-3 more hours to restore my phone from T-Mobile and reinstall all my favorite apps again?

This is frustrating... Ideas on what I can do?

:)

CoryMolloy, Oct 17, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Winuser Win User

I thought it might be nice to link my phone with my computer... It changed everything on my...

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

I thought it might be nice to link my phone with my computer... It changed everything on my...

1. I thought it might be nice to link my phone with my computer... It changed everything on my... - Similar Threads - thought might nice

2. I switched to a new phone and wiped my old phone, now in authenticator everything i linked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched to a new phone and wiped my old phone, now in authenticator everything i linked...: i recently switched phones and now everything i had linked to my authenticator app is gone how do i get my accounts back since i cant even link them again as it asks me to enter a security code but i cant get them because its gone, please help and i also tried the icloud...
  3. I can't link my phone to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't link my phone to my account: Good day! I have a problem of the following nature: I need to link my Microsoft Lumia 650 phone via IMEI to my Microsoft account. However, my IMEI is not recognized. I bought the phone in 2016. I would appreciate your help!...
  4. I can't link my phone to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't link my phone to my account: Good day! I have a problem of the following nature: I need to link my Microsoft Lumia 650 phone via IMEI to my Microsoft account. However, my IMEI is not recognized. I bought the phone in 2016. I would appreciate your help!...
  5. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link: I've been looking for a solution to this problem for quite a while with no success so hopefully I'll find answers here.So this App https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/sync-across-your-devicesphone link or Windows link whatever you call is supposed to me the option to hear...
  6. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link: I've been looking for a solution to this problem for quite a while with no success so hopefully I'll find answers here.So this App https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/sync-across-your-devicesphone link or Windows link whatever you call is supposed to me the option to hear...
  7. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Phone Link is Crashing my Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link is Crashing my Computer: The phone link app is causing a fatal error in my computer's operating system when the phone rings. Instant blue screen of death. Does anyone have a suggestion or experiencing the same problem?...
  9. Phone Link is Crashing my Computer

Phone Link is Crashing my Computer: The phone link app is causing a fatal error in my computer's operating system when the phone rings. Instant blue screen of death. Does anyone have a suggestion or experiencing the same problem?...
  10. two different phone/computers are linked to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two different phone/computers are linked to my computer: C:\Users\Therese\Documents\Email attachments\LCSW BHOP Guam AFB posting.docx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-different-phonecomputers-are-linked-to-my/cf3b47aa-5211-4560-825c-a4be1095d542