Windows 10: I thought my eyes was too tired. Turn out the screen was doing sth weird. Have no clue what...

Discus and support I thought my eyes was too tired. Turn out the screen was doing sth weird. Have no clue what... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LiemAkatsuki [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LiemAkatsuki, Oct 11, 2021.

1. I thought my eyes was too tired. Turn out the screen was doing sth weird. Have no clue what...

/u/LiemAkatsuki, Oct 11, 2021
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Sth like partition magic for Vista Home Edition

I need sth to make partitions on my PC with Vista Home Edition. Any suggestions?

WojtasRed, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    stumped (mysterious eye on bottom right of screen)

I suggest you post a list [or series of screenshots but do crop each of them as much as possible] showing your installed applications and Windows apps.
    Settings, Apps- It would also be worth looking through the entries in Task manager, Processes but that list is far too long to post.
    - I think the same applies to the results of running Tasklist in either a cmd or PowerShell window but you could usefully look through it for any tell-tale names.
    Perhaps somebody will recognise one of them as the culprit.

Denis

Your previous thread was at Is big brother watching me (mysterious eye on bottom right of screen) - TenForums

4. I thought my eyes was too tired. Turn out the screen was doing sth weird. Have no clue what...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

I thought my eyes was too tired. Turn out the screen was doing sth weird. Have no clue what...

1. I thought my eyes was too tired. Turn out the screen was doing sth weird. Have no clue what... - Similar Threads - thought eyes was

2. My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do: Lately my pc keep crashing/blue screening while either im gaming or just watching yt. When i stress test my CPU and GPU nothing happens. When i look for older solutions online it doesn't fix it but has the same bugcheck.The bugcheck i get in event viewer:The computer has...
  3. My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do: Lately my pc keep crashing/blue screening while either im gaming or just watching yt. When i stress test my CPU and GPU nothing happens. When i look for older solutions online it doesn't fix it but has the same bugcheck.The bugcheck i get in event viewer:The computer has...
  4. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  5. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  6. My PC froze twice today and i have no clue what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC froze twice today and i have no clue what to do: So as title says my desktop PC froze today twice Ryzen 5 5600x, AMD 6900XT, 16GB RAM Corsair, 2 SSD's Crucial, in reliability monitor i got two hardware error messages :Tested Prime95 CPU stress test nothing, Windows memory diagnostic nothing, and gpu stress test also...
  7. My PC froze twice today and i have no clue what to do

My PC froze twice today and i have no clue what to do: So as title says my desktop PC froze today twice Ryzen 5 5600x, AMD 6900XT, 16GB RAM Corsair, 2 SSD's Crucial, in reliability monitor i got two hardware error messages :Tested Prime95 CPU stress test nothing, Windows memory diagnostic nothing, and gpu stress test also...
  8. My PC froze twice today and i have no clue what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do.: Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant. Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys,...
  10. Lowering resolution for tiring eyes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lowering resolution for tiring eyes: Hi, I'm looking to get some advice about 13.3" laptops because my daughter is looking to buy one and I've told her to not get anything less than 1920 x 1080 resolution. I admit however that on a display smaller than 15.6", it starts getting small. Years ago I remember when...