Windows 10: I thought taking a screenshot of a 1080p screen isn't THAT hard? (The Win+Shift+S snipping...

Discus and support I thought taking a screenshot of a 1080p screen isn't THAT hard? (The Win+Shift+S snipping... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ich__liebe__dich [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ich__liebe__dich, Oct 4, 2020.

1. I thought taking a screenshot of a 1080p screen isn't THAT hard? (The Win+Shift+S snipping...

/u/Ich__liebe__dich, Oct 4, 2020

2. Win+Shift+S does not allow me to capture screenshots, the "snipped" screenshot was hold there until next click and doesn't show on clipboard

Hi Princess,

I used the Win+Shift+S to take the screenshot.

I think it's called "Screen Snip".

lightning_MS, Oct 4, 2020
  3. PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the PC freeze when you try to take a screenshot using Win+Shift+S key.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the make and model of the Graphics card device installed?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows key + X key, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Scroll and expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the listed driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Now check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Restart the PC and install the latest driver from manufacturer website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 4, 2020
  4. I thought taking a screenshot of a 1080p screen isn't THAT hard? (The Win+Shift+S snipping...

Sumit - Insider MVP, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

I thought taking a screenshot of a 1080p screen isn't THAT hard? (The Win+Shift+S snipping...

1. I thought taking a screenshot of a 1080p screen isn't THAT hard? (The Win+Shift+S snipping... - Similar Threads - thought taking screenshot

2. Snipping Tool WIN + Shift + S: Screenshot save location W10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool WIN + Shift + S: Screenshot save location W10?: Update to Locked threadSnipping Tool WIN + Shift + S: Screenshot save location?answered by @PCR Just PCRMy path is different When Saving ScreenshotsUsing Win + Shift + sThe Temp Folder Path for me isPath...
  3. Snipping Tool WIN + Shift + S: Screenshot save location W10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool WIN + Shift + S: Screenshot save location W10?: Update to Locked threadSnipping Tool WIN + Shift + S: Screenshot save location?answered by @PCR Just PCRMy path is different When Saving ScreenshotsUsing Win + Shift + sThe Temp Folder Path for me isPath...
  4. Snipping Tool WIN + Shift + S: Screenshot save location W10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win + Shift +S snip changes dimensions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win + Shift +S snip changes dimensions: I want my snip to have the same dimensions/resolution as the original area which isn't the case. At 100% zoom it is still about 2x the size than the original capture. Example done in Illustrator: https://imgur.com/a/MFyXNTr (original square to the left, screenshot to the...
  6. Win+Shift+S does not allow me to capture screenshots, the "snipped" screenshot was hold...

Win+Shift+S does not allow me to capture screenshots, the "snipped" screenshot was hold...: Hi all! I'm currently facing an issue with my laptop's snipping feature. Usually when Win+Shift+S is used, it fades the screen out and allows for capturing of a portion of the screen, to which I can drag and choose what I want to screenshot. However, in recent days, I am...
  7. PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S: Hello, since two or three months, every time i take a screenshot with Win+Shift+S, my PC freeze for 1 to 5 seconds the sound still go on and i can move the mouse but everything else is static. The freeze duration seems to increment over time. Feel free to ask me questions...
  8. Snip & Sketch app constantly crashing when taking screenshots with Win + Shift + S...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch app constantly crashing when taking screenshots with Win + Shift + S...: Hello everyone! I am having this annoying issue lately, and I feel like I'm the only one. When using the said shortcut to capture a region of the screen, Windows Snip & Sketch just hangs for a moment, but there is no confirmation that the screenshot was taken. Application...
  9. Snipping Tool (WIN + Shift + S): Screenshot save location?

Snipping Tool (WIN + Shift + S): Screenshot save location?: When I took a screenshot, Windows told me I wanted to try: WIN + Shift + S So, I did. But, where is this screenshot other than the clipboard? I can paste directly into OneNote, or whatever image program, but I don't want that. I want a timestamped screenshot or the...
  10. Snipping Tool Win+Shift+S not taking capture and saving.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool Win+Shift+S not taking capture and saving.: I have noticed that on 2 out of 3 computers with Windows 10, when using the snipping function that the cross will come up and the the area selected will show where I create the clipping but will not save the selected area. I have used it with another computer and have...