Windows 10: i threw my keyboard and got a windows error in chinese

Discus and support i threw my keyboard and got a windows error in chinese in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know what keys it pressed, and the error message closed shortly after so I didn't get a screenshot. My computer is in english, and I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Weebatron4000, Oct 29, 2019.

1. i threw my keyboard and got a windows error in chinese

I don't know what keys it pressed, and the error message closed shortly after so I didn't get a screenshot. My computer is in english, and I couldn't find anything about it on google. I'm just very confused.

submitted by /u/Weebatron4000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Weebatron4000, Oct 29, 2019

2. On-Screen Keyboard for Traditional Chinese input missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Have you installed any language pack for onscreen keyboard?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps how to add the Chinese keyboard and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+x” and go to control panel.
    • Click on “language”.
    • Click on “add a language” and select the Chinese language.
    • Then click on add at the bottom and check whether you get the
      keyboard or not.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Not able to install Chinese Traditional keyboard in my Windows phone

I tried to install Chinese Traditional keyboard on my Windows phone but it failed.

ALL Chinese Traditional kerboards were failed but Simplfied.

It showed message as below and detail phone info. listed.

"The text suggestion update for this keyboard didn't download successfully."

Model: NuAns NEO

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1703

OS build: 10.0.15063.540

FW version number: 1028.020.001.95

Failed keyboard:

Chinese Traditional BoPoMoFo

Chinese Traditional Changjie

Chinese Traditional Handwriting

Chinese Traditional Quick

Chinese Traditional Stroke

Regards,

Eddie

泛泛之輩Hsieh, Oct 30, 2019
  4. OTEC.CA Win User

i threw my keyboard and got a windows error in chinese

Traditional Chinese pinyin keyboard in window 10

How to HanYuPinYin to input Traditional Chinese in Windows 10?

step 1: In Windows 10 , go to "settings"; "Time &" Language"; "Region & Language"; "Add a language"; "Chinese (Simplied)".

please note: the (Simplified) includes the Traditional words.

Step 2: under the "Language", select "中文(中华人民共和国)“;”Options“; ”Keyboards“;select ”Microsoft Pinyin“;”options“。

Step 3:under ”Microsoft PinYin“, select”Character sets”, choose A character sets from (simplified Chinese) to (Traditional Chinese). The job is done!

Please note: Although you can use this method to input hanyupinyin and get the traditional Chinese characters, but if you need to switch to Simplified Chinese, you have to go to the step 3 again and change the Character Set from Traditional Chinese to the
    Simplified Chinese. I hope Microsoft or its developers can add some patch to fix it so that in the future, users can easily switch language from English or Chinese Traditional or Chinese Simplified modes.

Some other people suggested to use HongKong Traditional Chinese and bopomofo keyboard, but you can not select the candidite font (同音字)。I think Microsoft engineer may fix this bug in the future.

OTEC.CA, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

i threw my keyboard and got a windows error in chinese

1. i threw my keyboard and got a windows error in chinese - Similar Threads - threw keyboard got

2. Chinese Keyboard not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Keyboard not working,: I have some issues with inputting Chinese text it won't work even though the preferred language is set to Chineseactions were taken:- running a troubleshooting program and found no issues,- reinstall language pack using IPKsetup- changed IME settings to default.tried...
  3. Chinese Keyboard not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Keyboard not working,: I have some issues with inputting Chinese text it won't work even though the preferred language is set to Chineseactions were taken:- running a troubleshooting program and found no issues,- reinstall language pack using IPKsetup- changed IME settings to default.tried...
  4. I can't install Chinese keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Chinese keyboard inputs: My input suddenly changed from simplified to traditional although it is still simplified input, so i removed and add again and it became like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-chinese-keyboard-inputs/cb5707b4-fc17-4aa6-bdd5-301282df78c7
  5. I can't install Chinese keyboard inputs

I can't install Chinese keyboard inputs: My input suddenly changed from simplified to traditional although it is still simplified input, so i removed and add again and it became like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-chinese-keyboard-inputs/cb5707b4-fc17-4aa6-bdd5-301282df78c7
  6. I get the error message for Traditional Chinese keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get the error message for Traditional Chinese keyboard: HELP!!!I cannot get the Hanyu Pinyin keyboard option to function properly. First the Hanyu Pinyin keyboard option does not exist when I add the Taiwanese Chinese language pack. So I selected Bopomodo keyboard and tried changing the keyboard layout to Hanyu Pinyin. It still...
  7. I get the error message for Traditional Chinese keyboard

I get the error message for Traditional Chinese keyboard: HELP!!!I cannot get the Hanyu Pinyin keyboard option to function properly. First the Hanyu Pinyin keyboard option does not exist when I add the Taiwanese Chinese language pack. So I selected Bopomodo keyboard and tried changing the keyboard layout to Hanyu Pinyin. It still...
  8. Chinese keyboard and pinyin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese keyboard and pinyin: Hi, I'm learning chinese so I need to write in it often. But recently I've had a problem: when I write in pinyin I can't see options of hanzi to choose one, I just write pinyin and when I type a space a hanzi appears, sometimes it is the correct but not always. what can I do...
  9. Unwanted chinese keyboards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted chinese keyboards: I'm using Windows 10, version is 10.0.19041 and build is 1904 Recently I noticed that three variants of Chinese languages have been added to my preferred languages without my knowledge see first Screenshot. I can not remove the in Language Preference because they are not...
  10. Well, I threw in the towel . . . .

in Windows 10 Support
    Well, I threw in the towel . . . .: After sending 4 days of troubleshooting, making edits in the registry, and reading and posting at this wonderful site, I finally decided to install a fresh copy of Win10. I purchased this PC at MicroCenter back in Oct and it was preloaded with 10 Pro. I'm going to be very...