Windows 10: I threw out my computer and want to recover my windows license

Discus and support I threw out my computer and want to recover my windows license in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can see the device in my Microsoft account, but I do not have access to the computer since it does not exist physically anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rullelito, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Rullelito Win User

I threw out my computer and want to recover my windows license

I can see the device in my Microsoft account, but I do not have access to the computer since it does not exist physically anymore.

:)

Rullelito, Mar 18, 2023
  2. itsme1 Win User

recover digital license

The digital license is on microsoft's servers with your computer ID. If you do more than one clean install, your computer that you upgraded to wins. 7 to win. 10 will be automatically activated with this digital license.

You can only recover the Windows 7 key from your computer not the digital license.

itsme1, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Bo$$ Win User
    Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

4. I threw out my computer and want to recover my windows license

Refreshing or Recovering my computer

Hi Kendall,

I highly appreciate your efforts and time.

You will lose applications and drivers or updates installed if you refresh or recover.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What and all steps have you tried so far?
    Recovery options in Windows 10:

Recovery options in Windows - Microsoft Support

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Fix network connection issues:
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

I threw out my computer and want to recover my windows license

1. I threw out my computer and want to recover my windows license - Similar Threads - threw computer recover

2. Want to recover my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to recover my pc: I am stucked in automatic recover mode when ever I try to use advanced troubleshooting option it asks me to login to my outlook account whoes password I dont remember , so I recoverd my password by using my phone when ever I use my new password it gives error password...
  3. I threw out my computer and want to recover my windows license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I threw out my computer and want to recover my windows license: I can see the device in my Microsoft account, but I do not have access to the computer since it does not exist physically anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-threw-out-my-computer-and-want-to-recover-my/5bcc7cc1-9247-4044-8674-75e2185fc099
  4. I threw out my computer and want to recover my windows license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I threw out my computer and want to recover my windows license: I can see the device in my Microsoft account, but I do not have access to the computer since it does not exist physically anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-threw-out-my-computer-and-want-to-recover-my/5bcc7cc1-9247-4044-8674-75e2185fc099
  5. help i want to recover my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i want to recover my windows: so i installed a os called bliss os in dual boot it worked fine after that i thought i should remove this from my pc now so i booted up my old windows 10 os saw a toturiol on how to do it and he said to delete the boot folder in the system reserved partition after doing it i...
  6. help i want to recover my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help i want to recover my windows: so i installed a os called bliss os in dual boot it worked fine after that i thought i should remove this from my pc now so i booted up my old windows 10 os saw a toturiol on how to do it and he said to delete the boot folder in the system reserved partition after doing it i...
  7. help i want to recover my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Formatting my computer and want to keep my licensed windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Formatting my computer and want to keep my licensed windows 10: Hello. I would like to ask if it's possible to format my computer but keep the current windows 10 I have. My Windows 10 is licensed, so I want to know if there is a way to re-use the product key to use the same windows. Thank you....
  9. Screen time: My computer threw me out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen time: My computer threw me out: While browsing, suddenly a window popped up, informing me that my screen time is up and threw me out. I am an adult and I use my computer for nearly one year now. Why did this happen and what can I do to change it. All the options given by the system are dead ends....
  10. Can I recover my Windows License?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I recover my Windows License?: Hello, I recently upgraded the motherboard and the hard drive of a nine year old laptop. The laptop originally came with Windows 8 and I upgraded it freely to Windows 10. The old motherboard is toasted but I still have access to the old hard drive. I was wondering if it's...