Windows 10: I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and...

Discus and support I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't access my key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by afsfdssdf, May 20, 2024.

1. afsfdssdf Win User

I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and...

I can't access my key

:)

afsfdssdf, May 20, 2024
  2. Kari Win User

Convert online Microsoft Azure account to local account?

Unfortunately, you cannot switch an Azure AD account to a local or Microsoft account. You need to create a new user account first, make it an admin account, then disconnect from your organizational account, restart and sign in to new local account.

All software remains installed and intact but all user specific customizations and settings are lost, new local user starting from scratch with default settings.

The whole process step by step:

1.) Copy your personal data (documents, images etc.) from current Azure AD user profile folder to respective folders in C:\Users\Public

2.) In Settings > Accounts > Other people, add a new local user (see Option One in this tutorial) and change it's account type to Administrator (tutorial)

3.) Check that everything is correct, that you will see your Azure AD account under Work or school users (yellow highlight), and your new local admin account under Other people (blue highlight):

I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and... 179537d1520250873t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_54_321.png

4.) Select Access work or school on left pane, select the connected Azure AD domain, click Disconnect:

I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and... 179538d1520251046t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_57_252.png

5.) Click Yes:

I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and... 179539d1520251082t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_58_013.png

6.) Click Disconnect:

I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and... 179540d1520251126t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_58_444.png

7.) Enter the username and password for your new local admin account, click OK:

I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and... 179541d1520251182t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_59_415.png

8.) Click Restart now:

I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and... 179543d1520251232t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_12_00_316.png

9.) When back on desktop with your new local admin account, move personal data from Public folder and its subfolders you backed up in step 1 above to respective subfolders on new user profile folder. If the old Azure AD user profile folder is still present in Users folder, it can be deleted now.

That's it.

3. BCB22S036 Win User
    Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.

I'm unable to activate my window 11 by Microsoft student account that is provided by HEC. When I checked my subscription that have the following.

-----------------------------------------

Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit.

• Microsoft 365 Lighthouse (Plan 1)
    • Information Barriers
    • Microsoft Bookings
    • Universal Print Without Seeding
    • Project for Office (Plan E3)
    • Common Data Service
    • Information Protection for Office 365 - Standard
    • Education Analytics
    • Microsoft Kaizala Pro
    • Microsoft Search
    • Whiteboard (Plan 2)
    • Microsoft Intune Plan 1 for Education
    • Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps Discovery
    • To-Do (Plan 2)
    • Windows 10/11 Enterprise
    • Minecraft Education Edition
    • Microsoft Intune Plan 1
    • Microsoft Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
    • Microsoft Entra ID P1
    • Azure Active Directory Basic for Education
    • Microsoft Stream for Office 365 E3
    • School Data Sync (Plan 2)
    • Mobile Device Management for Office 365
    • Azure Rights Management
    • Microsoft Teams
    • Sway
    • Microsoft StaffHub
    • Power Apps for Office 365
    • Power Automate for Office 365
    • Microsoft Forms (Plan 2)
    • Microsoft Planner
    • Yammer for Academic
    • Skype for Business Online (Plan 2)
    • Office for the Web for Education
    • SharePoint (Plan 2) for Education
    • Exchange Online (Plan 2)
    • Office 365 Cloud App Security
    • The latest desktop version of Office
    ------------------------------------------

But still my window is not activated and showing me this error.

Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213

What is the solution of this error?

BCB22S036, May 20, 2024
  4. I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and...

Unable to activate my azure student account

I've registered on cloud and confirmed my student email there but I'm still not able to activate azure for student

Dhruv Singh1, May 20, 2024
Thema:

I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and...

1. I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and... - Similar Threads - took key microsoft

2. I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I took a windows 11 key from microsoft azure with my student account a few months ago and...: I can't access my key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-took-a-windows-11-key-from-microsoft-azure-with/3d537097-39fd-4499-9a8b-34d3213bfcd1
  3. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.: Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago. The hackers changed my e-mail and password so that I cant log in. I think the hackers deleted my account too. The hackers also uninstalled and refunded my games and apps. Please help.Sincerly, Benjamin...
  4. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.: Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago. The hackers changed my e-mail and password so that I cant log in. I think the hackers deleted my account too. The hackers also uninstalled and refunded my games and apps. Please help.Sincerly, Benjamin...
  5. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Unable to activate my azure student account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate my azure student account: I've registered on cloud and confirmed my student email there but I'm still not able to activate azure for student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-my-azure-student-account/f3ad4ec6-40b2-4858-bc3b-b984f1d01740
  7. Unable to activate my azure student account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate my azure student account: I've registered on cloud and confirmed my student email there but I'm still not able to activate azure for student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-my-azure-student-account/f3ad4ec6-40b2-4858-bc3b-b984f1d01740
  8. Bought this laptop a few months ago and got spotify from the microsoft store, turned the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bought this laptop a few months ago and got spotify from the microsoft store, turned the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InterestingName216 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itsmwn/bought_this_laptop_a_few_months_ago_and_got/
  9. Help with my built computer from a few months ago?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my built computer from a few months ago?: Hey everyone, back in July I built my computer with a ryzen 3600. However, I have been getting constant BSODS and freezes from the past few months, and the longest I’ve ever went without a crash was not even a week. I’m wasn’t sure where to start, so I decided to start by...
  10. How do I delete a second Microsoft Account - I created a new Account a few months ago

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I delete a second Microsoft Account - I created a new Account a few months ago: I created a second Microsoft Account several months ago, thinking I would use it for my rental properties. However, this Laptop I am using right now, will not accept my Primary Microsoft Account. When I started Windows 10 on my Laptop, in the lower left of the screen, I...