Windows 10: I tricked myself into deleting the deprecated Amazon for PC, and I want it back.

Discus and support I tricked myself into deleting the deprecated Amazon for PC, and I want it back. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So... I refreshed windows while troubleshooting issues with my deprecated Intel NUC and didn't realize that my deprecated Alexa for PC would get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MrAndersonHQ, Jul 10, 2024.

1. I tricked myself into deleting the deprecated Amazon for PC, and I want it back.

So... I refreshed windows while troubleshooting issues with my deprecated Intel NUC and didn't realize that my deprecated Alexa for PC would get sacrificed, I heard there may be a link... is there anyone here that doesn't want to sweep this under the rug?

:)

MrAndersonHQ, Jul 10, 2024
  2. RusXM Win User

windows 10 deprecation list

Why is Windows 7 pre-installed game Internet Checkers not on the Deprecation List yet it is deleted by the upgrade to Windows 10?

RusXM, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Amazon Drive Deprecation after December 31, 2023

Source: Amazon.com: FAQ: Deprecation of Amazon Drive

Brink, Jul 10, 2024
  4. I tricked myself into deleting the deprecated Amazon for PC, and I want it back.

Will Windows Script Runtime (scrrun.dll) be deprecated as well when VBScript is deprecated?

VBScript is in the list of deprecated features of Windows:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/deprecated-features

But it's unclear when VBScript is finally deprecated, will scrrun.dll be deprecated as well?

For example, if a function uses Scripting.Dictionary object, does it need to be rewritten? (e.g by using some custom dictionary)

Bill Wang3, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

I tricked myself into deleting the deprecated Amazon for PC, and I want it back.

1. I tricked myself into deleting the deprecated Amazon for PC, and I want it back. - Similar Threads - tricked myself deleting

2. I tricked myself into deleting the deprecated Amazon for PC, and I want it back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tricked myself into deleting the deprecated Amazon for PC, and I want it back.: So... I refreshed windows while troubleshooting issues with my deprecated Intel NUC and didn't realize that my deprecated Alexa for PC would get sacrificed, I heard there may be a link... is there anyone here that doesn't want to sweep this under the rug?...
  3. How do I give myself back admin

How do I give myself back admin: I was messing around with trying to remove the sign in from the lock screen and added my microsoft account using the netplwiz command, made that account the admin and the local account standard and now I can’t sign in with the microsoft account, so I have no admin. How do I...
  4. I can't set myself back to administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set myself back to administrator: I was trying to get a program to work and accidently changed my account from administrator to normal user, and now I can't change it back to the administrator and it keeps saying I need to contact the administrator to fix it, but I am the only user of the computer. What can I...
  5. I can't set myself back to administrator

I can't set myself back to administrator: I was trying to get a program to work and accidently changed my account from administrator to normal user, and now I can't change it back to the administrator and it keeps saying I need to contact the administrator to fix it, but I am the only user of the computer. What can I...
  6. I deleted windows 11 and I want it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted windows 11 and I want it back: When u got my first bsod I deleted windows 11 that came with my laptop, which is Huawei Matebook 13 2021. I installed Linux Ubuntu instead which is well imo. But I am learning IT and discovered that things like Active Directory and stuff are only available on windows, and now...
  7. I deleted windows 11 and I want it back

I deleted windows 11 and I want it back: When u got my first bsod I deleted windows 11 that came with my laptop, which is Huawei Matebook 13 2021. I installed Linux Ubuntu instead which is well imo. But I am learning IT and discovered that things like Active Directory and stuff are only available on windows, and now...
  8. I want to make myself administrator but i can't ..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to make myself administrator but i can't ..: Hello Sir/MamI was having 2 accounts on my dell inspiron . I had administrator on both accounts after some time i deleted the main i account which was the first account i logged in as after that i log out from that and i was using another one for some speed at startup i...
  9. I want to make myself administrator but i can't ..

I want to make myself administrator but i can't ..: Hello Sir/MamI was having 2 accounts on my dell inspiron . I had administrator on both accounts after some time i deleted the main i account which was the first account i logged in as after that i log out from that and i was using another one for some speed at startup i...
  10. I want to make myself administrator but i can't ..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security