Windows 10: I tried clean installing windows on my laptop

Discus and support I tried clean installing windows on my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i had problems with ny laptop, so i tried Clean installing windows and i i format my c drive and continued the installation on the same drive, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vilek, Apr 15, 2020.

1. vilek Win User

I tried clean installing windows on my laptop

So i had problems with ny laptop, so i tried Clean installing windows and i i format my c drive and continued the installation on the same drive, it proceeds further and all the steps are done and when tye last finishing the set up set is supposed to be completed the installation stops and displays the message saying "Windows count no prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation. To install windows, restart the installation." With a OK button as the response button afyer i hit okay the it takes the windows is on "Any changes made to your computer won't be saved" and then goes back to install now l, repair your computer page, somebody please help me

I use an acer aspire E5-573G-35D9

Only one hard drive since the beginning, no external devices connected except for the USB flash drive with windows installation and the charger

:)

vilek, Apr 15, 2020

2. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Apr 15, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

4. I tried clean installing windows on my laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

I tried clean installing windows on my laptop

1. I tried clean installing windows on my laptop - Similar Threads - tried clean installing

2. clean install of windows 11 on a laptop!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clean install of windows 11 on a laptop!: when i loading setup wizart i have 4 partions! one of 16 mb, one of 650 mb, one of 100 mb and one of my operating system! if i delete 16 mb partion, 650 mb partition, and 100 mb partition and my primary partition if i delete 16 mb partiton and 100 mb partiton my system after...
  3. Problems trying clean install windows on new laptop from China

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems trying clean install windows on new laptop from China: I recently got a new laptop from China which has Windows 10 home China on it, so naturally I want to remove that and install regular Windows 10 on it.I've looked up methods and I created an installation media tool on a USB and tried to do a fresh install, but when prompted to...
  4. Problems trying clean install windows on new laptop from China

Problems trying clean install windows on new laptop from China: I recently got a new laptop from China which has Windows 10 home China on it, so naturally I want to remove that and install regular Windows 10 on it.I've looked up methods and I created an installation media tool on a USB and tried to do a fresh install, but when prompted to...
  5. Problems trying clean install windows on new laptop from China

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 on a laptop that came with Windows 11, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 on a laptop that came with Windows 11, and...: HelloI bought a new laptop and it came with Windows 11, which I've gradually realised is not compatible with about 90% of the hardware and software I need to use for the work I want to do with it.I've read several guides on how to install Windows 10 instead, and have followed...
  7. Trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 on a laptop that came with Windows 11, and...

Trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 on a laptop that came with Windows 11, and...: HelloI bought a new laptop and it came with Windows 11, which I've gradually realised is not compatible with about 90% of the hardware and software I need to use for the work I want to do with it.I've read several guides on how to install Windows 10 instead, and have followed...
  8. Clean install Windows on a Laptop

Clean install Windows on a Laptop: Hello, I would like to do a clean installation of Windows 10 on my laptop. On my laptop, I have Windows 10 1803 Home. There are two things I would like to ask. I want to perform the installation for Windows 10 1809 Pro on my laptop. But the problem is, during performing...
  9. Trying to do a clean install

Trying to do a clean install: I keep getting an 025 error about 60 percent into installing Win 10 on a new WD 1TB drive. I've deleted and formatted partitions, and only used the one drive, others disconnected. I upgraded from 7 to 10 some time back and that's on another drive but I want to do a clean...
  10. Trying to make a clean install of Windows ?!!

Trying to make a clean install of Windows ?!!: Hi guys, im trying to make a clean install of Windows 10 using the Clean all comand, after i did : diskpart list disk select disk clean all what should i do next, exit and leave the setup countinue, and i should format it from command promt ?! btw im in UEFI mode . 94061