Windows 10: I tried deleting a game from microsoft store but it still exists

Discus and support I tried deleting a game from microsoft store but it still exists in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So one day i tried updating roblox but the game it didn't work. So i just decided to uninstall it and download it again. but i can't find it, it's... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by I tried deleting a game, Jun 17, 2020.

1. I tried deleting a game from microsoft store but it still exists

So one day i tried updating roblox but the game it didn't work. So i just decided to uninstall it and download it again. but i can't find it, it's still on my computer and i don't know what to do

:)

I tried deleting a game, Jun 17, 2020

2. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried each of these, with no results. I would also like to note that on the Microsoft Store app, in my library, the game is listed, however, no option to install it is given.

TheSauce05, Jun 17, 2020
  4. I tried deleting a game from microsoft store but it still exists

Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

I tried deleting a game from microsoft store but it still exists

1. I tried deleting a game from microsoft store but it still exists - Similar Threads - tried deleting game

2. Microsoft Store Trying to Update non existent application.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Store Trying to Update non existent application.: In updating MS Visual Studio the MS page listed more items than I should have been able to update. One item was VS 2012 C++ UWP which my VS does not have. VS 2010 Windows update does not see this and does not try to update. Windows Store, on the other hand, sees this attempt...
  3. Microsoft Store Repeatedly Tries to Reinstall Deleted Game Pass Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Repeatedly Tries to Reinstall Deleted Game Pass Game: As the title indicates. This problem only occurs with one Game Pass For Windows game: The Ascent. There must be some way of removing all traces of the game from my system because MS Store is obviously convinced it’s on my system. Very annoying. Tried resetting store but this...
  4. Microsoft Store Repeatedly Tries to Reinstall Deleted Game Pass Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Repeatedly Tries to Reinstall Deleted Game Pass Game: As the title indicates. This problem only occurs with one Game Pass For Windows game: The Ascent. There must be some way of removing all traces of the game from my system because MS Store is obviously convinced it’s on my system. Very annoying. Tried resetting store but this...
  5. Microsoft Store Repeatedly Tries to Reinstall Deleted Game Pass Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Fully deleting a game from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fully deleting a game from the Microsoft store: I recently tried to delete a game from my d drive but only to find out that no space had been cleared up. After further investigating, i found out that halo was still installed on my drive but under the windowsapp folder and i can't delete it due to not having permission from...
  7. I am trying to download and install a game from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download and install a game from Microsoft store: Hello, I have been having issues on downloading a game from Microsoft store. The compatible drive drop down is not showing my WD_black external hard drive where my Steam games are located. The only drives that is showing is my other external hard drive for my files and my...
  8. I can't delete the game i installed from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete the game i installed from microsoft store: I tried xbox gamepass today and installed metro exodus. Unfortunately game didn't open. I decided to delete the game but i couldn't do it too. I tried to delete it from Apps&Features, it disappeared but game still placed in my disk i can see it in "C:/Program...
  9. Microsoft store delete all games and delete access to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store delete all games and delete access to the store: I do not wish to have any games installed from the store. In fact, I don't want the store listed on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-delete-all-games-and-delete-access/33b8d46b-ae29-4104-87d8-c14d3125020e
  10. Does a Microsoft Store app for Windows 10 still exist?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does a Microsoft Store app for Windows 10 still exist?: Don't give me some Registry programing instructions. Is there an app or not? If so, where can I find it? Once I find it why can't I just download it like any other app?...