Windows 10: I tried disabling xbox game bar but whenever I switch to another window it goes back to a...

Discus and support I tried disabling xbox game bar but whenever I switch to another window it goes back to a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shufattafuu [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shufattafuu, Aug 25, 2020.

1. I tried disabling xbox game bar but whenever I switch to another window it goes back to a...

/u/shufattafuu, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Ramhound Win User

Xbox Game bar after uninstalling UWP and disabling UAC

The Game DVR feature and specifically the in-game Game Bar that appears in compatible applications, is controlled by the Xbox Universal Windows Platform application, which is one of the default provisioned UWP applications.

Yes

In order to disable the Game DVR you have to disable it within the Xbox application.

Source: How to Disable Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar)

Once you disable the Game DVR functionality it will stay disabled.

In order to turn UAC competely, open regedit, and navigate to following location.

You are going to have to modify the value of EnableLUA to 0. Setting the UAC setting to it's lowest setting, within the Control Panel on Windows 10, does not actually disable UAC.

Ramhound, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 25, 2020
  4. choba78 Win User

I tried disabling xbox game bar but whenever I switch to another window it goes back to a...

How to switch Windows Xbox Game Bar between primary and secondary screen

I found a workaround. I think it is a bug limited to the Taskbar and Xbox Gamebar.

Gamebar doesn't support switching between screens so you have to close and open it.

However the problem is clicking on the taskbar Start button, search or select gamebar doesn't open gamebar on the screen you have entered the search or selected the program. This is a bug.

The workaround for this bug:
    Gamebar must not be open or visible on your screen. If it is then close it.

1. Decide which screen you wish to open XBox Gamebar.
      On that screen right click on a blank part of that screen's taskbar and select taskbar settings. This opens the setting window. Close that settings window.
    2. This time on the same screen taskbar when you select Game Bar from the start button or search for it from the start Start button by typing "Game" or clicking the filtered icons it will open XBox Game bar on that screen.

choba78, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

I tried disabling xbox game bar but whenever I switch to another window it goes back to a...

1. I tried disabling xbox game bar but whenever I switch to another window it goes back to a... - Similar Threads - tried disabling xbox

2. How to disable XBOX game bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable XBOX game bar?: For starters, no, I can't seem to find a switch that everyone else seems to be instructing me to find. They seem to cease to exist exclusively for me, I've tried reinstalling windows and got no luck, and when I try to forcefully uninstall it, I always get an ms gaming overlay...
  3. How to disable XBOX game bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable XBOX game bar?: For starters, no, I can't seem to find a switch that everyone else seems to be instructing me to find. They seem to cease to exist exclusively for me, I've tried reinstalling windows and got no luck, and when I try to forcefully uninstall it, I always get an ms gaming overlay...
  4. BSOD whenever I try move a game to another drive on steam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD whenever I try move a game to another drive on steam: My PC keeps blue screening whenever I try move a game to another drive on steam, this is the only way that i can make it happen 100% of the time but I also blue screen while playing games every now and then and sometimes even just watching youtube videos or downloading stuff,...
  5. I enable Xbox Game Bar on settings and it disables it self

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I enable Xbox Game Bar on settings and it disables it self: Hello, so basically when I go to my settings and enable Game Bar and then I close the settings or go to a different page and then I check back it disables itself. I tried various methods i saw on the internet but nothing worked! I would appreciate any help from you guys!...
  6. Windows 10 Update Service; Whenever I Apply and Refresh it, it goes back to "Disabled". I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Service; Whenever I Apply and Refresh it, it goes back to "Disabled". I...: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1En6TyiGTZKUmrNlLCY8XKtHkBa5FAIDv/view?usp=sharingIssue is in the linked video via Google Drive, how do I fix this so I can update this PC again?...
  7. xbox game bar - how do I disable volume control?

xbox game bar - how do I disable volume control?: Somehow the Xbox game bar has hijacked the system's volume control. Not a big deal, other than that it is quite big, and after every adjustment of the volume, there's the black thing with the title of the audio/video file blocking the video for some time, so I'd like to go...
  8. Xbox game bar closes whenever I try and join a party by invite.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar closes whenever I try and join a party by invite.: I have tried resetting, repairing and deleting the app, which includes resetting my pc, but nothing seems to work. I can only join when the party is on open. Any advice?...
  9. Trying to screen record gameplay for YouTube videos on Xbox game bar but whenever I try to...

Trying to screen record gameplay for YouTube videos on Xbox game bar but whenever I try to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hakashi-Tako [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie7mby/trying_to_screen_record_gameplay_for_youtube/
  10. Xbox Game Bar memory leak while I have Game bar disabled???

Xbox Game Bar memory leak while I have Game bar disabled???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ritinsh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjqonn/xbox_game_bar_memory_leak_while_i_have_game_bar/