Windows 10: i tried downloading something from the store got a blue screen and now it cant download...

Discus and support i tried downloading something from the store got a blue screen and now it cant download... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so i tried downloading something from the microsoft store and left the pc alone for a few minutes the pc got a blue screen and now it says i dont have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mxhusse, Aug 3, 2022.

1. mxhusse Win User

i tried downloading something from the store got a blue screen and now it cant download...

so i tried downloading something from the microsoft store and left the pc alone for a few minutes the pc got a blue screen and now it says i dont have enough space for even before the blue screen it did i think it made space for the download but it got bugged while the blue screen and now it dosent work

:)

mxhusse, Aug 3, 2022

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Aug 3, 2022
  3. Windows store apps not downloading in windows 10

I've tried all the three steps listed above, and restarted my laptop. Now I can't even run some apps (so far I've noticed Store and OneNote), they would show blue screen and then shut down.

When I tried to use the CMD, it says that the command has incorrect syntax. So please, bring us some actually working solution because so far it's been only getting worse with each step you suggested.

Thank you.

AnetaUrbášková, Aug 3, 2022
  4. i tried downloading something from the store got a blue screen and now it cant download...

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

i tried downloading something from the store got a blue screen and now it cant download...

1. i tried downloading something from the store got a blue screen and now it cant download... - Similar Threads - tried downloading something

2. I tried to download something off the Xbox app/ Microsoft store are it doesn't download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to download something off the Xbox app/ Microsoft store are it doesn't download...: So I go to download Minecraft I have paid for it and I'm on my account on the Xbox app and i wait for it to start downloading but it just doesn't. I go on the Microsoft store and try and cancel it but it does nothing. Same with the Xbox app. I try download and redownload the...
  3. I tried to download something off the Xbox app/ Microsoft store are it doesn't download...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to download something off the Xbox app/ Microsoft store are it doesn't download...: So I go to download Minecraft I have paid for it and I'm on my account on the Xbox app and i wait for it to start downloading but it just doesn't. I go on the Microsoft store and try and cancel it but it does nothing. Same with the Xbox app. I try download and redownload the...
  4. Cant download from micrsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download from micrsoft store: Hi, I want to download f1 2019 I have xbox ultimate pass and I downloaded the game before but I uninstalled it, now I cant install it the download button doesnt work infact the download button doesn't work for any other game/app I download 2 games yesterday it was perfectly...
  5. I cant download from the Microsoft store

I cant download from the Microsoft store: I recently got forza horizon 4 but i cant download it i just get the error code 0x80073CF9 i tried talking to Lester BernardReyes and he told me to do these methods and they did not help and i would like that you resolve this issue ASAP! Method 1. Repair Windows Store: 1....
  6. I cant download from the Microsoft store

I cant download from the Microsoft store: I recently got forza horizon 4 but i cant download it i just get the error code 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-from-the-microsoft-store/85a6f89e-6586-4b1b-aa0c-6f15082dc17c
  7. Help with downloading something from the store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with downloading something from the store: I bought a Windows 10 key for Minecraft some time ago and I claimed it on my old pc, and I'm trying to download it on my new pc its not letting me download it even though I own the game. Is there anything I can do? submitted by /u/j4n11111 [link] [comments]...
  8. Cant download anything from store

Cant download anything from store: Im having a problem where I try downloading anything from the store. I've tried wsreset.exe, restoring the app and so on, still not working. I'm on the latest windows update as of 18 Aug. For an example I've recently bought Forza Motorsport 7. I tried installing it on one...
  9. trying to download something

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to download something: you see I'm trying to download a animation program called Macromedia Flash (adobe flash player) but idk which site to download it from I tried to download it on few sites but it seem to say it was not safe to download or not commonly downloaded since its a exe file I'm not...
  10. I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen: The October update happened and now I have the blue screen. I've tried rebooting hitting f4 and one time only the screen came up for troubleshooting and was able to restore to before the update but it said it didn't work. Later I input my info at the login but it went back...