Windows 10: i tried downloading this update but every time it fails to download, help

Discus and support i tried downloading this update but every time it fails to download, help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hitmonbear [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hitmonbear, Sep 6, 2020.

1. i tried downloading this update but every time it fails to download, help

/u/Hitmonbear, Sep 6, 2020
  2. obby53 Win User

Repeated windows 10 downloads failed.

Windows 10 download failed according to the updates list. Windows 10 downloads failed three times yesterday the 28th and four times today.

Updates list Windows 10 failed to download. I followed the suggested links to find out why, to no avail.

80240020 is the error code.

Obby

obby53, Sep 6, 2020
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Sep 6, 2020
  4. i tried downloading this update but every time it fails to download, help

DOWNLOAD TIMES FOR THIS COMPUTER

Hi Jeannette,

We would like to know more information regarding the download issue that you are experiencing. For better assistance, we would like to verify some details:

• What download times are you referring to? Are you referring to the Windows Update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

i tried downloading this update but every time it fails to download, help

1. i tried downloading this update but every time it fails to download, help - Similar Threads - tried downloading update

2. Every time i try to download anything it says "virus scan failed" and wont download. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i try to download anything it says "virus scan failed" and wont download. How do...: I already tried updating my antivirus software, it didn't make a difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-download-anything-it-says/39a3f277-bdc3-491f-a795-f617f195d825
  3. Every time i try to download anything it says "virus scan failed" and wont download. How do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i try to download anything it says "virus scan failed" and wont download. How do...: I already tried updating my antivirus software, it didn't make a difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-download-anything-it-says/39a3f277-bdc3-491f-a795-f617f195d825
  4. I am trying to download forge for Minecraft and every time i download the installer it gets...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download forge for Minecraft and every time i download the installer it gets...: I am trying to download forge for Minecraft and every time i download the installer it gets made into a explorer file and I cannot change it at all and I don't know how to fix it....
  5. I am trying to download forge for Minecraft and every time i download the installer it gets...

I am trying to download forge for Minecraft and every time i download the installer it gets...: I am trying to download forge for Minecraft and every time i download the installer it gets made into a explorer file and I cannot change it at all and I don't know how to fix it....
  6. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...: Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download and keeps giving me the 0x8007007E error. Please help me find a solution to this....
  7. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...: Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download and keeps giving me the 0x8007007E error. Please help me find a solution to this....
  8. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

9. Game saying error every time I try to download it.

Game saying error every time I try to download it.: I got forza horizon 4 a few weeks ago and the game was working fine until one day it would not let me open it. I then uninstalled and tried reinstalling the game, it would then not download and kept saying error Code: 0x80070003. I have enough space and keep clicking to put...
  10. Each time I try to download.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Each time I try to download.: No matter where I try to download something, it says "couldn't download virus scan failed. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/each-time-i-try-to-download/d11c5a89-f658-46e5-ab73-1c8127ed04e5