Windows 10: I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

Discus and support I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection 2 adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Johary Alonto, Apr 22, 2024.

1. I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection 2 adapter

:)

Johary Alonto, Apr 22, 2024

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile I tried every command it's not working  troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the... :)

4. zbook Win User

I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

1. I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the... - Similar Threads - tried every command

2. I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...: I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection 2 adapter...
  3. When I try to use troubleshooter it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to use troubleshooter it doesn't work: When I use troubleshooter it won't work, but it did a few days ago when my WIFI didn't connect. After I used Troubleshooter it still didn't work but no I cant detect any WIFI and ethernet is not a viable option for me....
  4. When I try to use troubleshooter it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to use troubleshooter it doesn't work: When I use troubleshooter it won't work, but it did a few days ago when my WIFI didn't connect. After I used Troubleshooter it still didn't work but no I cant detect any WIFI and ethernet is not a viable option for me....
  5. When I try to use troubleshooter it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wifi Drivers not working- every troubleshooting step tried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Drivers not working- every troubleshooting step tried: Hi, so I have an ASUS TUF laptop and it has a MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7821 Wireless LAN Card, and recently I have been having an issue where the Wifi wont show up in the pullup tab, along with any settings or anywhere else as pictured below. Here is a list of all the solutions I...
  7. Wifi Drivers not working- every troubleshooting step tried

Wifi Drivers not working- every troubleshooting step tried: Hi, so I have an ASUS TUF laptop and it has a MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7821 Wireless LAN Card, and recently I have been having an issue where the Wifi wont show up in the pullup tab, along with any settings or anywhere else as pictured below. Here is a list of all the solutions I...
  8. Command prompt in troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt in troubleshoot: Hi ive tried to delete my second partition in my ssd drive but it says ure unable due to pagefile I tried to change the security to administrator but it didnt work and now im recieving this error appup.intel graphics experience_1.100 ...\igcctray.exe the parameter is...
  9. Command prompt in troubleshoot

Command prompt in troubleshoot: Hi ive tried to delete my second partition in my ssd drive but it says ure unable due to pagefile I tried to change the security to administrator but it didnt work and now im recieving this error appup.intel graphics experience_1.100 ...\igcctray.exe the parameter is...
  10. Command prompt in troubleshoot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging