Windows 10: I tried everything for "you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...

Discus and support I tried everything for "you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day, I'm having an issue with the error "you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account" when trying to install Forza... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShadowHP, Dec 14, 2019.

1. ShadowHP Win User

I tried everything for "you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...

Good day,

I'm having an issue with the error "you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account" when trying to install Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3 (which were already bought) after I reinstalled Windows 10 in my computer (the same one, just added an SSD to the PC as the C drive).

I went and checked the devices recognized by my account and my present computer is included.

I verified my account.

I reset the Microsoft Store and reinstalled all Microsoft Apps including the store.

I updated my computer until the last update.

I updated the apps.

I've checked multiple times the linked devices and even deleted some old ones until this computer was the only one left.

I have changed the region the US to Mexico multiple times and viceversa (I bought the game with Mexican Pesos).

I really don't know what to do. I plead for help. I checked lots of posts about this issue and nothing seems to work.

:)

ShadowHP, Dec 14, 2019
  2. BobFerro1 Win User

my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

BobFerro1, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 14, 2019
  4. hcameron9 Win User

I tried everything for "you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Very frustrated, I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, but when it gets to the install step, I get: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.
    To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

But I am signed in, the PC shows up on my list of devices and I'm attempting to download it to that same PC listed. It's linked but refuses to allow my purchase to be downloaded. I've gone through the Get More Info
    section but nothing helps. The device is listed with "No issues found" but I'm at a loss as to how to get my purchase installed. This has to be an issue someone else has run into, what's the solution? Thanks!

hcameron9, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

1. I tried everything for "you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft... - Similar Threads - tried everything don’t

2. don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: Hi i have tried all the suggestions i can find while googling this issue. I was unable to delete the datastore.edb because it keeps saying its in use. so i googled how to fix that and that didnt work either. so im completely stuck i purchased the gamepass and cant download...
  3. I get........It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get........It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...: "To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." That was the rest of what we see after purchasing Minecraft for Windows 10. Obviously not tech savvy AT ALL. I have tried to find ways via PC, Microsoft, and XBOX. Embarrassed and lost....
  4. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account: [ATTACH]If you receive a message It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account then it appears because of the […] This article It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account first appeared on...
  5. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Very frustrated, I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, but when it gets to the install step, I get: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft...
  6. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account I've followed all the steps and fixes and nothign works!!! Up to date windows 10, 1 linked device and a new app (DJ pro)...
  7. t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I recently purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store, but when I went to install it I got the following message. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I went...
  8. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Seen lots of threads on this and have done the following: -Checked Disk Space. -Don't have over 10 devices. -Am Running Correct Versions of windows and windows store (reset the store in settings) -Have run troubleshooter tells me my issue should be fixed. -I'm not on...
  9. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Signed in with my PC and get this when I try to install voice recorder from store. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-looks-like-you-dont-have-any-applicable-devices/a9d2d2dc-b14f-49fd-a213-1eef328ad9f3"
  10. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Today, I bought a game from the Microsoft Store website. Once I bought it, I clicked on "Install to my device". Then, a message came up saying "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...