Windows 10: I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...

Discus and support I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My main drive won't update windows 10 anymore, decided to just stick a second one into the other slot and install Windows to it, then I was planning on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marti Wi, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Marti Wi Win User

I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...

My main drive won't update windows 10 anymore, decided to just stick a second one into the other slot and install Windows to it, then I was planning on moving my important files off the first drive.The first time the Primary Partition was 1.82 TBs, got this error:The second time I reduced the Primary Partition to 195 GBs, got this error:

:)

Marti Wi, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...

1. I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in... - Similar Threads - tried installing SSD

2. Continued problems! I tried installing Windows 10 to a new SSD, resulting in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Continued problems! I tried installing Windows 10 to a new SSD, resulting in...: This is the continuation of my last post because I didn't respond in time and my issue started to lose attention, but I still need someone to help solve the problem. :Please read here:...
  3. Continued problems! I tried installing Windows 10 to a new SSD, resulting in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continued problems! I tried installing Windows 10 to a new SSD, resulting in...: This is the continuation of my last post because I didn't respond in time and my issue started to lose attention, but I still need someone to help solve the problem. :Please read here:...
  4. Continued problems! I tried installing Windows 10 to a new SSD, resulting in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...: My main drive won't update windows 10 anymore, decided to just stick a second one into the other slot and install Windows to it, then I was planning on moving my important files off the first drive.The first time the Primary Partition was 1.82 TBs, got this error:The second...
  6. I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...

I tried installing Windows 10 to an SSD in one of my extra drive slots, resulting in...: My main drive won't update windows 10 anymore, decided to just stick a second one into the other slot and install Windows to it, then I was planning on moving my important files off the first drive.The first time the Primary Partition was 1.82 TBs, got this error:The second...
  7. I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD.

I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD.: I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD. What is the best way to do this? Do I clone the laptop SSD to the larger one via an external case and then install the larger SSD in the laptop?...
  8. I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD.: I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD. What is the best way to do this? Do I clone the laptop SSD to the larger one via an external case and then install the larger SSD in the laptop?...
  9. I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a new SSD drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a new SSD drive: Hi Guys As of yet, I haven't installed the SSD, At the moment I'm using WinPESE x64 on the laptop, I can't use the Windows Creation Tool because I get an error message, I've download a Windows 10 (1903 x64) without the Media Creation Tool, I have a USB stick formatted,...