Windows 10: I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; CMD commands. Powershell commands. Reset Microsoft store Which won't let me open anymore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pencilcaseBY, Apr 2, 2021.

1. I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10

CMD commands.

Powershell commands.

Reset Microsoft store Which won't let me open anymore

:)

pencilcaseBY, Apr 2, 2021

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Update Failing

I am unable to get Minecraft (Windows 10) to update from 14.30 to 14.60. In the Windows store, it perpetually tries to update, installs, then rolls back to 14.30. Over and over and over.....

I have tried a lot of things, and nothing has worked so far.

• I have insured that my machine is fully updated (Windows Update)
    • I have run Microsoft Store troubleshooter, which resets the bits service, etc.
    • I have uninstalled Minecraft from Settings-Apps, then reinstalled from store.
    • I have reset the Microsoft Store from Settings Apps - Advanced
    • I have manually cleared the LocalCache of the Microsoft Store.
    • I have used MS tech scripts to remove Minecraft from my installed app list, and then reinstalled from Store.
    • I have run complete AV scans with Windows Defender

All of these steps have happened with reboots between. I have done all of this as an administrator, with a single profile logged in.

I've been doing this for a couple of days now and come back, hoping there was some magical update and it would start to work again.

Are there any other suggestions? Without the update to 14.60, my kids cannot access their shared realms with friends. I have run out of things to try.

BrianHampton_607, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Lumia Windows Phone | Windows Central

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Cvrk, Apr 2, 2021
  4. I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10

1. I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - tried lots things

2. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  3. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  4. Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10: Hello,I am trying to install Minecraft on my Windows 10 computer. I had it installed around a year ago but uninstalled it. When running the installation exe file I get a popup to confirm host process. After clicking yes, get a something went wrong error when installing with...
  5. Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10: Hello,I am trying to install Minecraft on my Windows 10 computer. I had it installed around a year ago but uninstalled it. When running the installation exe file I get a popup to confirm host process. After clicking yes, get a something went wrong error when installing with...
  6. Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare: Microsoft store shows that I have DirextX 12, but it won't allow me to install Minecraft. I'm using VMWare 11.5.7 on macOS Catalina 10.15.17. Windows version is Windows 10 v1909. Windows, macOS, VMWare have latest updates. I've tried resetting Windows Store and rebooting....
  8. Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10.: Ive made the purchase and shows as purchased but does not list my device as suitable. My device laptop is Ver 1903 OS Build 18362.836. Ive tried the store reset - no go. Not sure why this is so difficult. Quite frustrating....
  9. If i try to install minecraft windows 10 it shows this message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i try to install minecraft windows 10 it shows this message.: So before i used to own minecraft windows 10 on another computer and so im trying to download minecraft windows 10 for the past few days and heres what it says : https://prnt.sc/qmaftf And also this : https://prnt.sc/qmai2r Thanks for reading and i guess if you do answer...
  10. Inaccessible Boot Device - tried to lots of things :(

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inaccessible Boot Device - tried to lots of things :(: Hi Guys I have a Samsung N130 netbook, its a few years old and was originally supplied with Win7. I upgraded it to Win10 last year. It's been running fine and fully updated as necessary. The only modification I have made is to increase the RAM from 1 to 2 GB. A couple...