Windows 10: I tried many ways to fix this but none worked. So can anyone help me? Same thing happens in...

Discus and support I tried many ways to fix this but none worked. So can anyone help me? Same thing happens in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Romlow_1995 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Romlow_1995, Jun 23, 2020.

1. I tried many ways to fix this but none worked. So can anyone help me? Same thing happens in...

/u/Romlow_1995, Jun 23, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 23, 2020
  3. morrow Win User
    Windows 10 clean install help, tried several things

Hey everyone, new member here, and of course I have an issue and need help! I'll try to make this as detailed as possible. I bought a new HP Slimline Desktop (model 410-010) and I am having trouble installing Windows 10 on a SSD I installed in it. This computer came with Windows 10 on a HDD that I have swapped out for a new SSD. What happens is during the install on the “getting files ready for installation” step it errors out (last time at 92% but it varies)

I tried many ways to fix this but none worked. So can anyone help me? Same thing happens in... [​IMG]

When I click OK it sends me right back to the install now screen.

First some info. I have been doing several Windows 10 clean installs on various family devices lately and have all been greatly successful using a USB drive created with the Windows 10 Creation Tool. This is the first one I have run into an issue with, but it is also a brand new desktop. The other laptops/desktops were older and had Windows 7 or 8, but the clean install worked fine, even when I was putting new SSDs in them.

Here are all the things I’ve tried so far and none of them have worked:
    • There are no extra devices in this desktop computer, I tried installing it several times with the DVD unplugged which is the only other thing.
    • I used the Windows 10 Creation Tool to create the USB drives. I tried 2 different USB flash drives, and both drives have worked fine on other computers
    • I tried several different USB ports, the USB 2.0 ports on the back, the USB 3.0 ports on the back, and the USB 2.0 ports on the front
    • I actually have 2 new SSDs that are identical and I’ve tried them both separately in this desktop
    • There is only 1 stick of RAM in the computer and I tried it in each of the 2 RAM slots
    • I tried switching between the 2 SATA ports on the motherboard
    • I tried switching SATA cables
    • I also tried downloading the Windows 10 ISO with the Windows 10 Creation Tool and then using Rufus to put it on a USB drive but that didn’t seem to work, it wasn’t even recognized as a bootable device. I may have been using Rufus wrong but IDK if this test is really even necessary as the Windows 10 creation tool USB drive method has worked perfectly for me in the past.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

*EDIT* i should also add between each attempt I have used diskpart and cleaned the SSD while it was attached to another computer

morrow, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Nick259 Win User

I tried many ways to fix this but none worked. So can anyone help me? Same thing happens in...

Any way to fix this 8800gt?

Ok i've tried both of those suggestions and it hasn't worked. Any others?

Nick259, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

I tried many ways to fix this but none worked. So can anyone help me? Same thing happens in...

1. I tried many ways to fix this but none worked. So can anyone help me? Same thing happens in... - Similar Threads - tried many ways

2. Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me try to at least pinpoint this?: My pc has never been the greatest and all but since yesterday it's just not working, my programs weren't booting properly so like normal I started to restart it but ever since it's been having issues ranging from being stuck on preparing Windows to not loading things properly...
  3. Can anyone help me with this keyboard issue. I suppose it's an accessibility thing. But I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with this keyboard issue. I suppose it's an accessibility thing. But I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HardGamerYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/je93bz/can_anyone_help_me_with_this_keyboard_issue_i/
  4. Help so many things not working!

Help so many things not working!: Ok so there’s many things where if I click them they don’t open or do anything, I’ll list them now: Settings won’t open Can’t use search bar in left corner When I click the windows icon on desktop in left corner nothing happens Can’t open display settings Sea of thieves...
  5. So this just happened to me... can someone help?

So this just happened to me... can someone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/okverynoice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hc5gzf/so_this_just_happened_to_me_can_someone_help/
  6. Pls help me :( i somehow deleted my wlan symbols.. I tried so many things like...

Pls help me :( i somehow deleted my wlan symbols.. I tried so many things like...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Schnuu93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fj3w0m/pls_help_me_i_somehow_deleted_my_wlan_symbols_i/
  7. No sound on windows ten laptop i have tried so many fixes none work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound on windows ten laptop i have tried so many fixes none work: My laptop is running windows 1909 today I have lost all audio it started with the audio services is not running but i had sound I tried to fix it off of what other sites said to-do like uninstall the realtek driver reinstall the driver device manager and restarting services...
  8. Can anyone help me fix this?

Can anyone help me fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JMBandao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eom7vz/can_anyone_help_me_fix_this/
  9. So many things wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So many things wrong: I recently bought a HP Pavilion desktop and i'm starting to have problems after I updated it. I can't open the task manager even with shortcuts. I can only open Chrome by clicking it on the desktop There are no apps on the taskbar, and when I click anything on it nothing...
  10. So many things don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    So many things don't work: Brand new Dell XPS 8900 with Windows 10 and IE 11. Tried everything I could find on Google to no avail. - Can't eliminate the initial password sign-in - Can't get Control Panel to stay with Large Icons - Can't get Google to be my default browser in lieu of Bing - Can't...