Windows 10: I tried more than 100 times to get out of S mode but I am not been able to to that why. I...

Discus and support I tried more than 100 times to get out of S mode but I am not been able to to that why. I... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I tried more than 100 times to get out of S mode but I am not been able to to that why. I am also not getting get option in the screen.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Madan Pandey, Apr 19, 2020.

1. I tried more than 100 times to get out of S mode but I am not been able to to that why. I...

I tried more than 100 times to get out of S mode but I am not been able to to that why. I... 45d74ec7-c937-4020-b4ad-ee8ed4f363a1?upload=true.png I tried more than 100 times to get out of S mode but I am not been able to to that why. I am also not getting get option in the screen.

:)

Madan Pandey, Apr 19, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Not able to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message when you try to turn off the Airplane mode?
    • When you say that "TRIED 3 DIFFERENT METHODS I FOUND ", what are the troubleshooting steps which you have tried to performed for resolving the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then choose Settings,

3. Select Network & Internet.

4. Click on Airplane mode.

5. Then turn off Airplane mode.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with turning off airplane mode, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 19, 2020
  4. I tried more than 100 times to get out of S mode but I am not been able to to that why. I...

100% disk usage bug - tried everything online - FIX DATE please ???!!

Issue: 100% disk usage bringing down my whole system perfomance

Workaround: NONE are working ( tried more than 40 suggestions including Microsoft one)

Requirement:

• A working workaround
    • FIX date ( ETA )

Paddy_1991, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

I tried more than 100 times to get out of S mode but I am not been able to to that why. I...

1. I tried more than 100 times to get out of S mode but I am not been able to to that why. I... - Similar Threads - tried more 100

2. i cant get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant get out of s mode: i cant get out of s mode, it keeps saying "Try that again" "something happened on our end" and ive done ABSOLUTELY everything you can think of, resetting, restarting, terminating the app and repairing along with resetting... and this is on a brand new laptop. help?...
  3. I am not able to switch out S mode> try that again answer. please help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am not able to switch out S mode> try that again answer. please help: I bought the computer for design, illustration, etc. and without those apps I'm unable to work. It's been two days now that I have been trying to switch out, but it keeps saying: try that again. A Microsoft engineer on feedback hub said: it was caused by intermittent service...
  4. I am not able to switch out S mode> try that again answer. please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to switch out S mode> try that again answer. please help: I bought the computer for design, illustration, etc. and without those apps I'm unable to work. It's been two days now that I have been trying to switch out, but it keeps saying: try that again. A Microsoft engineer on feedback hub said: it was caused by intermittent service...
  5. I am not able to switch out S mode> try that again answer. please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I cant get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant get out of s mode: I have tried i have watched all the videos and I just can't get out of s mode I tried these instructions but it does not work On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > System > Activation.In the Switch to Windows 11 Pro section, select Go to the Store. If you...
  7. I am unable to get out of my S mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am unable to get out of my S mode: I cannot get out of my S mode, I have followed https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/switching-out-of-s-mode-in-windows-10-4f56d9be-99ec-6983-119f-031bfb28a307?WT.mc_id=365AdminCSH_SocContactUsI can't find 2nd point Switch to Windows 10 Home....
  8. I can't get out of S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get out of S mode: Hi, how are you? I recently bought a laptop in the US and gave it to a "technician" in order to configure windows defender to be more secure and that.Whether I wanted my laptop to be as good as possible. However, since it was in S mode and in English due to its country of...
  9. I cannot get out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot get out of S mode: I bought a new laptop today, inside was the paperwork to take i tout of S mode. When I go into Settings/Update & Security/ Activision.......I DO see the "Upgrade your edition of Windows" Sol it says If you see that, "Be careful NOT to click on Go to the store" Ok.... Well...
  10. Why can I not get out of S Mode?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why can I not get out of S Mode?: Ok, I can not get out of S Mode. When I follow the steps, I am not even given the option to "Get" when I am in the Store after going through Update & Security . I purchased this laptop brand new from Best Buy and was never sent a key or anything for Windows 10 as it was...