Windows 10: I tried multiple method but cannot get Windows sandbox to work

Discus and support I tried multiple method but cannot get Windows sandbox to work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need Window ISO for VM virtualBox, thus i am force to use windows sandbox instead. I load and reload it in window feature several times, yet i cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by garlic_chew, Jul 26, 2020.

1. I tried multiple method but cannot get Windows sandbox to work

• I need Window ISO for VM virtualBox, thus i am force to use windows sandbox instead.
    • I load and reload it in window feature several times, yet i cannot get it to work, please kindly assist. Below is the error code.

I tried multiple method but cannot get Windows sandbox to work 6f1ac546-2be8-4b0b-8ae8-590ddcaa4445?upload=true.png

:)

garlic_chew, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

I tried multiple method but cannot get Windows sandbox to work

Installing Windows Vista/7 Via flash drive (Mussels Method)

Thread updated with a newer method that allows multiple windows OS's on the one USB. nice little windows GUI, but a few more steps than the old method.

This method supports XP.

Mussels, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

I tried multiple method but cannot get Windows sandbox to work

1. I tried multiple method but cannot get Windows sandbox to work - Similar Threads - tried multiple method

2. Mouse not working all method tried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not working all method tried: My mouse when connected to cpu glowsmeans current is passing but it doesn't show any pointer in screen nor any click works.I have tried several methods but none of them works....
  3. Mouse not working all method tried

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not working all method tried: My mouse when connected to cpu glowsmeans current is passing but it doesn't show any pointer in screen nor any click works.I have tried several methods but none of them works....
  4. windows sandbox not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows sandbox not working: when i try to run windows sandbox it says it failed to initialize, i enabled everything i need to in control panel, but it still says it, how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sandbox-not-working/f3562742-e6ef-4eef-b3d8-a44f6a0047d2
  5. Black screen after log in (tried multiple methods to fix)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after log in (tried multiple methods to fix): Hi, i have recently ran into a black screen which only shows my mouse after log in. I have tried multiple methods to fix it and finally came across a method of rolling back my graphics driver in safe mode which has worked. Then i have turned off auto updates so that it...
  6. Multiple instances of Windows Sandbox

Multiple instances of Windows Sandbox: how could I run more then 1 instance of windows sandbox on windows 10? submitted by /u/Jonkaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lae380/multiple_instances_of_windows_sandbox/
  7. Windows Sandbox not working

Windows Sandbox not working: [ATTACH] I have recently started messing around with windows sandbox and I wanted to enable VGPU. It didn't work and I think the problem has to do with sandbox not having the correct WDDM version. (I believe it is required to have version 2.6) But currently it is at 1.3...
  8. Does this method work in multiple user accounts?

Does this method work in multiple user accounts?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MalinduKB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kltkm3/does_this_method_work_in_multiple_user_accounts/
  9. Windows Sandbox not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sandbox not working: Hello everyone, I am unable to use the Sandbox. It starts, but the display is just blinking every 2 seconds. You cannot click on anything inside the Sandbox. I dont have Hyper-V, Hypervisor, or Container installed. And the known "solutions" like the 100% scale also didn't...
  10. windows sandbox Not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows sandbox Not working: HI all so i have the new release off 1903 installed it on the 21 build number 18362.116 and when i first installed it all worked great sandbox and all now windows sandbox opens but sits on its blue splash screen and does nothing at all? i see errors in the even viewer about...