Windows 10: I tried opening Microsoft store but after 3 seconds it closes

Discus and support I tried opening Microsoft store but after 3 seconds it closes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I already tried searching up everything, nothing helped... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ethaniel Misoles, Mar 29, 2023.

1. I tried opening Microsoft store but after 3 seconds it closes

I already tried searching up everything, nothing helped

:)

Ethaniel Misoles, Mar 29, 2023

2. Microsoft Store opens and closes in about 3 seconds

My Microsoft account wont let me sign in without a app from the Microsoft store but my Microsoft store opens and then closes in like 3 seconds how do i fix this

* Original title: Help

AlanaMiles, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Windows Store opens for a couple second and then closes.

I tried all suggestions and still no luck. Even creating a new user account didn't work. Try to open Microsoft store in new account, and it opens for a second and closes.

A few times the computer crashed and i received the Stop Code: BAD_POOL_CALLER

ChrisS_1971, Mar 29, 2023
  4. BTiger Win User

I tried opening Microsoft store but after 3 seconds it closes

Store App opens loads for about a second then closes

1. Go to "This PC"
    2. Double click "OS (CI tried opening Microsoft store but after 3 seconds it closes :)"
    3. Open "Users"
    4. Open your username (The Profile you are currently working in)
    5. Open "AppData"
    6. Open "Local"
    7. Open "Packages"
    8. Open "Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe"
    9. Open "LocalCache"
    10. Delete the entire folder, with contents, you see there.
    For those who didn't want/need a step by step:
    C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
    Then delete the one folder in LocalCache.
    And that's pretty much it. Opened store and no issues after. Also if anyone is having issues with the Mail App, if you have AVG, it's the firewall on that so just turn it off and mail will start syncing. Hope this helps everyone.

BTiger, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

I tried opening Microsoft store but after 3 seconds it closes

1. I tried opening Microsoft store but after 3 seconds it closes - Similar Threads - tried opening Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.: Hello, I am having trouble with opening my Microsoft Store app. I have looked up a fix, and it says navigate to "Update & Security" in settings. However, when I choose this option it says "Something went wrong. Try to re-open settings later." I have been trying to find other...
  3. Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.: Hello, I am having trouble with opening my Microsoft Store app. I have looked up a fix, and it says navigate to "Update & Security" in settings. However, when I choose this option it says "Something went wrong. Try to re-open settings later." I have been trying to find other...
  4. Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to sign in on the microsoft store and I see a tab open for a split second then close...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to sign in on the microsoft store and I see a tab open for a split second then close...: Lemme try and tell you the whole story first. I was trying to download minecraft on my new computer and whenever I tried to login with microsoft the xbox tab would appear for a second and then close. So I decided to open the xbox thing. I opened it and logged into my...
  6. Trying to sign in on the microsoft store and I see a tab open for a split second then close...

Trying to sign in on the microsoft store and I see a tab open for a split second then close...: Lemme try and tell you the whole story first. I was trying to download minecraft on my new computer and whenever I tried to login with microsoft the xbox tab would appear for a second and then close. So I decided to open the xbox thing. I opened it and logged into my...
  7. I tried opening Microsoft store but after 3 seconds it closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried opening Microsoft store but after 3 seconds it closes: I already tried searching up everything, nothing helped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-opening-microsoft-store-but-after-3/d7186cab-c3df-4bc8-8515-5d621652efa2
  8. I tried opening Microsoft store but after 3 seconds it closes

I tried opening Microsoft store but after 3 seconds it closes: I already tried searching up everything, nothing helped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-opening-microsoft-store-but-after-3/d7186cab-c3df-4bc8-8515-5d621652efa2
  9. Programs close after 2-3 seconds

Programs close after 2-3 seconds: Hello, (sorry if this is in the wrong place it's my first time here...) Currently I am dealing with Windows 10 (20h2 hilariously the about windows tab closes shortly after opening too)randomly closing programs after opening them. It does not happen with everything. Firefox...
  10. Microsoft Store opens for a second, then closes immediately

Microsoft Store opens for a second, then closes immediately: When I opened Microsoft Store, it closed immediately after a second and I tried everything to try to reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-opens-for-a-second-then-closes/67f9551d-7cfd-46ef-a300-94d9b83a4c43