Windows 10: I tried opening my ASUS laptop and got this warning. I tried restarting and exiting to...

Discus and support I tried opening my ASUS laptop and got this warning. I tried restarting and exiting to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/amshu_08 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l12dv4/i_tried_opening_my_asus_laptop_and_got_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/amshu_08, Jan 20, 2021.

1. I tried opening my ASUS laptop and got this warning. I tried restarting and exiting to...

/u/amshu_08, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

ASUS Laptop randomly restarts

There could be various reasons why your laptop is having random restarts. Some of these causes are
    important Windows Updates, anti-virus, incompatibility issue with the graphic card drivers, and
    overheating.

We'd like to know more information to help us identify the root cause of the said concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any messages when the computer restarts? (e.g. "Configuring updates...")
    • Is the issue happening only when your PC is idle or does it also happen while you are using it?
    • How often does this issue occur?
    By default, Windows 10 automatically downloads updates and restarts your PC to install those. This allows you to get the latest features and improvements for your operating system. You can schedule updates using active hours in Windows 10 or select a specific
    schedule to restart your PC be following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Look for Restart options and click it.
    • Set the schedule for the time when you want your PC to restart and install the updates.
    If the suggested steps above do not resolve your concern, you may also want to run the
    Power troubleshooter to check for any incorrect power settings which may cause such. To do so, please do these steps:

• Access the Control Panel of your computer.
    • In the Control Panel Search field, type troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Improve power usage.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooting tool.
    Let us know of any feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Grownman Win User
    Open box Asus Tri-Fan 4870 x2

Asus tri-fan is a deactivated item. Don't know if you can still purchase.

Grownman, Jan 20, 2021
  4. I tried opening my ASUS laptop and got this warning. I tried restarting and exiting to...

Tri SLI

as you said 9800GX2 support quad sli. take a look for the cards that supports tri-sli in this list. Those are marked with 1 star

blobster21, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

I tried opening my ASUS laptop and got this warning. I tried restarting and exiting to...

1. I tried opening my ASUS laptop and got this warning. I tried restarting and exiting to... - Similar Threads - tried opening ASUS

2. file explorer doesnt open, restarts whenever i try to open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer doesnt open, restarts whenever i try to open it: Whenever I try to open file explorer on my computer, it just restarts which I can see in task manager, and visually how everything freezes, taskbar disappears, start menu disappears, wallpaper goes black, then the things come back. I have tried manually restarting it from...
  3. file explorer doesnt open, restarts whenever i try to open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer doesnt open, restarts whenever i try to open it: Whenever I try to open file explorer on my computer, it just restarts which I can see in task manager, and visually how everything freezes, taskbar disappears, start menu disappears, wallpaper goes black, then the things come back. I have tried manually restarting it from...
  4. I got this laptop and it and I tried to download minecraft on it but it said I needed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this laptop and it and I tried to download minecraft on it but it said I needed...: Microsoft I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-laptop-and-it-and-i-tried-to-download/01233bd1-986d-491b-b0e8-761e270c74db
  5. I got this laptop and it and I tried to download minecraft on it but it said I needed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this laptop and it and I tried to download minecraft on it but it said I needed...: Microsoft I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-laptop-and-it-and-i-tried-to-download/01233bd1-986d-491b-b0e8-761e270c74db
  6. i got this error trying to update my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got this error trying to update my windows: I keep getting this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-error-trying-to-update-my-windows/9e89e7d1-cb17-4b84-8940-0b87415940e8
  7. My laptop crashes whenever I try to exit a video game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop crashes whenever I try to exit a video game: My HP elitebook 820 G3 (with windows 10) has recently begun to crash when exiting video games. That's right, everything is perfectly fine when I'm playing, but once I hit the quit button and the game closes, the whole machine instantly crashes. All games I've tried so far...
  8. I just exited game and this black box appeared on my main monitor. I tried restarting PC...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just exited game and this black box appeared on my main monitor. I tried restarting PC...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ValianFan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lq1pr4/i_just_exited_game_and_this_black_box_appeared_on/
  9. Trying to Reset My ASUS Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Reset My ASUS Laptop: I am currently having a problem with factory resetting my ASUS laptop, where after I have reset the PC, it will show up the same "Choose an option" screen, where selecting any option does not do anything but loop the whole entire process. The picture shows the screen the...
  10. PC tried to open setup.exe on USB at Asus Laptop, but it says that I cannot open unsupported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC tried to open setup.exe on USB at Asus Laptop, but it says that I cannot open unsupported: Hello, I bought a new Laptop Asus without DVD Storage with the Windows 10 Home. I received it with a CD. I transferred the CD Info to an USB Stick through my PC and tried to open the setup.exe on USB at Asus Laptop, but it says that I cannot open it since exe is...