Windows 10: I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i...

Discus and support I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Meggster_RL [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Meggster_RL, May 16, 2020.

1. I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i...

/u/Meggster_RL, May 16, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 16, 2020
  3. PC starts only with PSU switch, beeps and turns off

I should know what's up by tomorrow evening. Thanks for all of your input.

I'm one who tries to think of step 2 before step 1 is finished. If this doesnt work I may be looking at finding a cpu/motherboard combo that I can afford that has at least the same performance as what I have, which was new in 2011. I will be upgrading eventually in the next year anyway. Any suggestions of a CPU/MB for around $300? Or less?

mallimoosh, May 16, 2020
  4. EarthDog Win User

I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i...

1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, May 16, 2020
Thema:

I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i...

1. I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i... - Similar Threads - tried reseting crashed

2. So the other day I turned on my PC, and it showed this anytime I tried to connect to it....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So the other day I turned on my PC, and it showed this anytime I tried to connect to it....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jollyrockstar8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvk2fz/so_the_other_day_i_turned_on_my_pc_and_it_showed/
  3. i was trying to factory reset my pc, and when i try, i get this error. i’ve looked at...

i was trying to factory reset my pc, and when i try, i get this error. i’ve looked at...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxpherd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9b4k3/i_was_trying_to_factory_reset_my_pc_and_when_i/
  4. pc had me setup again when i turned it on

pc had me setup again when i turned it on: so i booted up my pc that i recently got, and it had me do the startup thing where you enter your phone number and configure settings (like when you first turn it on when you get it) all my settings where already there and after i did it, it all looked normal and i still have...
  5. So I reset my PC without deleting the files and after I did it the files that I had are...

So I reset my PC without deleting the files and after I did it the files that I had are...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gamesdrop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ge14zu/so_i_reset_my_pc_without_deleting_the_files_and/
  6. Computer keeps crashing eventually when I don't use it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing eventually when I don't use it.: Hello everyone. I have a very frustrating issue. For a while now, my computer kept crashing randomly. The problem gets fixed whenever I format the computer but keeps coming back eventually when I update Windows at some point. I am really tired of it, I tried going on the...
  7. Everytime i turn off my pc, my data is reset.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everytime i turn off my pc, my data is reset.: my steam games remain but discord is uninstalled and i have to go through the windows introduction phase again. It's very frustrating as this has happened multiple times now and i havent seen a fix....
  8. I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to...: I had a terrible virus, therefore I had to reset the PC. After reset, whenever I try to sign-in in store or Xbox, I get an error: 0x80070781. Something went wrong. Answer it ASAP....
  9. When I restart pc it turns off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I restart pc it turns off: When I restart my pc it turns off but all the lights and fans are still on. When i shut it down it down it works perfectly fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-restart-pc-it-turns-off/79c267bb-44f8-4ec3-804a-80ff1f06cd2f
  10. I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.: Now the mail looks different and the color of solataire cards are blue and white not black and red. I cannot play Mahjong as it is installed under guest and will not sync to play goes back to page to play....