Windows 10: I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i...

Discus and support I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Meggster_RL [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Meggster_RL, May 16, 2020.

1. I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i...

/u/Meggster_RL, May 16, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 16, 2020
  3. PC starts only with PSU switch, beeps and turns off

I should know what's up by tomorrow evening. Thanks for all of your input.

I'm one who tries to think of step 2 before step 1 is finished. If this doesnt work I may be looking at finding a cpu/motherboard combo that I can afford that has at least the same performance as what I have, which was new in 2011. I will be upgrading eventually in the next year anyway. Any suggestions of a CPU/MB for around $300? Or less?

mallimoosh, May 16, 2020
  4. EarthDog Win User

I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i...

1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, May 16, 2020
Thema:

I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i...

1. I tried reseting my pc and it crashed meanwhile so i eventually had to turn it off, when i... - Similar Threads - tried reseting crashed

2. i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it...: i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it back on the laptop keeps restarting over and over agian please help its windows 11and its a msi...
  3. i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it...: i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it back on the laptop keeps restarting over and over agian please help its windows 11and its a msi...
  4. My Pc Turn off then on when I try to run roblox

My Pc Turn off then on when I try to run roblox: Hello, whenever i try to run roblox on my windows 10 dell precision T1700 pc it turns off then on is there any way to fix this?Sometimes it just blue screens my pc then it shuts off then on I have already checked all drivers updated them and ran pc check ups and nothing....
  5. When I tried a hard reset on my desktop pc it took to long so I turned it off and now when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I tried a hard reset on my desktop pc it took to long so I turned it off and now when...: Well doing a hard reset on my desktop computer. It took too long so I decided to turn it off midway through and there was a whole bunch of options so I just clicked a random one and it turned off my PC and now when I turn it back on my monitor turns on and then the MSI logo...
  6. When I tried a hard reset on my desktop pc it took to long so I turned it off and now when...

When I tried a hard reset on my desktop pc it took to long so I turned it off and now when...: Well doing a hard reset on my desktop computer. It took too long so I decided to turn it off midway through and there was a whole bunch of options so I just clicked a random one and it turned off my PC and now when I turn it back on my monitor turns on and then the MSI logo...
  7. When I tried a hard reset on my desktop pc it took to long so I turned it off and now when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. PC crash when I try to factory reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crash when I try to factory reset it: My PC is not factory resetting for some reason,I got a virus on my PC a while back so i decided it was best that I factory reset it and I tried but It didn't work . When I tried it using troubleshoot using shift click on reset button it went in to an error screen and when I...
  9. PC crash when I try to factory reset it

PC crash when I try to factory reset it: My PC is not factory resetting for some reason,I got a virus on my PC a while back so i decided it was best that I factory reset it and I tried but It didn't work . When I tried it using troubleshoot using shift click on reset button it went in to an error screen and when I...
  10. PC crash when I try to factory reset it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade