Windows 10: I tried resetting my computer and it's stuck

Discus and support I tried resetting my computer and it's stuck in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically I went to reset my computer through windows you know the whole reset this pc option to delete all files and reinstall windows and now it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_HentaiLord_, Dec 30, 2020.

1. I tried resetting my computer and it's stuck

So basically I went to reset my computer through windows you know the whole reset this pc option to delete all files and reinstall windows and now it's stuck on the loading at startup constantly turning off and on how do I fix it

submitted by /u/_HentaiLord_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_HentaiLord_, Dec 30, 2020

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Dec 30, 2020
  3. ive tried to restore factory reset but now stuck in bios

Could you describe how you tried to 'reset' it? Was there a restore point in use?

Being stuck in the Bios is never a good thing. Make sure your hard drive is working properly and your HD is set to 1st in the boot list.

AlpacaAT910, Dec 30, 2020
  4. taward Win User

I tried resetting my computer and it's stuck

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

I tried resetting my computer and it's stuck

1. I tried resetting my computer and it's stuck - Similar Threads - tried resetting computer

2. Stuck on trying to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on trying to reset my PC: Im trying to reset my pc but halfway through I always get the "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made" Blue screen. Im unable to access the desktop and im stuck in advanced startup menu.I always could reset without a problem. This time when i tried it...
  3. Stuck on trying to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on trying to reset my PC: Im trying to reset my pc but halfway through I always get the "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made" Blue screen. Im unable to access the desktop and im stuck in advanced startup menu.I always could reset without a problem. This time when i tried it...
  4. Stuck on trying to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset: My computer been having a LOT of bios issues, so I tried to factory reset it yesterday. I left it when I saw it at getting ready - 30% but when I came back it was at a black screen, with my keyboard and mouse turned off, but my pc was running and my microphone was getting...
  6. Got stuck on the bitlocker when I tried to reset my computer from the start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got stuck on the bitlocker when I tried to reset my computer from the start.: I tried to reset my computer and I got stuck on thr bitlocker recovery key, and I don't know how to fix it. Please help me, I tried to get the key and redeemed it, worked for a second and then it took me back to the bitlocker....
  7. Got stuck on the bitlocker when I tried to reset my computer from the start.

Got stuck on the bitlocker when I tried to reset my computer from the start.: I tried to reset my computer and I got stuck on thr bitlocker recovery key, and I don't know how to fix it. Please help me, I tried to get the key and redeemed it, worked for a second and then it took me back to the bitlocker....
  8. My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...: My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just stays on a blue screen, no options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-a-black-screen-when-i/c5cf523c-c680-45fa-8cc3-6e9cc73d7b44
  9. My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...

My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...: My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just stays on a blue screen, no options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-a-black-screen-when-i/c5cf523c-c680-45fa-8cc3-6e9cc73d7b44
  10. My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging