Windows 10: I tried resetting my dads laptop. It was able to reinstall Windows 10 but now its stuck in...

Discus and support I tried resetting my dads laptop. It was able to reinstall Windows 10 but now its stuck in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NotRed9282 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NotRed9282, Jul 16, 2020.

1. I tried resetting my dads laptop. It was able to reinstall Windows 10 but now its stuck in...

/u/NotRed9282, Jul 16, 2020
  2. ssx705 Win User

Laptop got stuck doing Windows 10 first tim setup and it gets worse...

I tried to upgrade my mom and dads laptop and when it finally began upgrading it got stuck doing the privacy settings on first boot after upgrade. I figured it was stuck for good so i forced it to shutdown. Now when booting it goes back to upgrading at the last og the 3 steps and is just stuck there with 0%.

ssx705, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Nishty Win User
    Resetting the laptop stuck at 99%

Original Title: reset laptop

I bought an Acer. When the laptop was switched on at the shop, i skipped the step where i had to insert my microsoft email add.

The laptop was functioning normally, windows 10 were installed. Then at home, i tried to sign in but it didnt work out. I went back to the shop and they had to reset the laptop but its stuck at 99%. The resetting is taking hours and hours. Is this normal?
    All programs have been lost as well. Please help.

Nishty, Jul 16, 2020
  4. I tried resetting my dads laptop. It was able to reinstall Windows 10 but now its stuck in...

How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

I tried resetting my dads laptop. It was able to reinstall Windows 10 but now its stuck in...

1. I tried resetting my dads laptop. It was able to reinstall Windows 10 but now its stuck in... - Similar Threads - tried resetting dads

2. I reset my laptop and now I can’t reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my laptop and now I can’t reinstall windows: Factory reset windows now, it’s not able to install windows anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-laptop-and-now-i-cant-reinstall-windows/b7d06dc8-10e2-4148-9f40-36958e1b15f9
  3. I reset my laptop and now I can’t reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and now I can’t reinstall windows: Factory reset windows now, it’s not able to install windows anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-laptop-and-now-i-cant-reinstall-windows/b7d06dc8-10e2-4148-9f40-36958e1b15f9
  4. I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen

I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen: I tried to reset my pc . Now it is going in a loop of turning on and off. And I am not doing any thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-resetting-my-pc-now-i-am-stuck-on-a-srceen/c1433378-bb25-43d5-9c82-0282f86bf16d
  5. I reinstalled windows on my pc now the login fails everytime I try now I’m stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled windows on my pc now the login fails everytime I try now I’m stuck: So I recently have been having problems with my gaming pc because I felt it was too slow, so I wanted to start fresh with a whole new desktop. I clicked the reset windows button and let it sit for a couple hours. After it was finished I attempted to sign in and now everytime...
  6. I reinstalled windows on my pc now the login fails everytime I try now I’m stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I reinstalled windows on my pc now the login fails everytime I try now I’m stuck: So I recently have been having problems with my gaming pc because I felt it was too slow, so I wanted to start fresh with a whole new desktop. I clicked the reset windows button and let it sit for a couple hours. After it was finished I attempted to sign in and now everytime...
  7. I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop: My laptop wasn’t functioning properly so I reset it because there was nothing important as it was fairly new and I hoped to solve it as I knew what program was causing it but I couldn’t uninstall it. I reset it and everything seemed to be going fine at first and then it got...
  8. I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop

I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop: My laptop wasn’t functioning properly so I reset it because there was nothing important as it was fairly new and I hoped to solve it as I knew what program was causing it but I couldn’t uninstall it. I reset it and everything seemed to be going fine at first and then it got...
  9. I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.: I started the reset at about 12pm yesterday and its been stuck at 66% since around 11pm last night. Has my laptop frozen? Is there any way to fix this or do I just give it more time? submitted by /u/ProfessorCam [link] [comments]...
  10. I tried to reset my laptop and now it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    I tried to reset my laptop and now it doesn't work: I wanted a squeaky clean version of Win10 on my old HP Envy notebook so I backed everything up onto a removable hard drive, went to settings/update and security/recovery/reset this PC, and set it on its way. It seemed to be doing all the right stuff, but ended up in a loop...