Windows 10: I tried starting my laptop but nothing shows on like my PIN

Discus and support I tried starting my laptop but nothing shows on like my PIN in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theuglyguyhere189 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theuglyguyhere189, Nov 23, 2020.

1. I tried starting my laptop but nothing shows on like my PIN

/u/theuglyguyhere189, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

I would like to PIN TO START my own "clipart" such as a computer in Windows 10

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Pin the apps you use most often to the Start menu. Here's how:

• Go to Start >
      All Apps.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) an app.
    • Select Pin to Start.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 23, 2020
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    Pinning .msc Items to "Start".

I just typed gpedit.msc into the search box and when it showed in the results
    rightclick/ pin to start

(running classic shell)

thomaseg1, Nov 23, 2020
  4. vexorg Win User

I tried starting my laptop but nothing shows on like my PIN

No Option to Pin to Start

So there's no option to have recent docs directly from the start if the program is pinned to the start menu now?
    That seems like a step backward

vexorg, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

I tried starting my laptop but nothing shows on like my PIN

1. I tried starting my laptop but nothing shows on like my PIN - Similar Threads - tried starting laptop

2. I started my computer and it's like this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I started my computer and it's like this: It was like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-started-my-computer-and-its-like-this/ae721be6-39dd-4065-856c-d11064633cb5
  3. I started my computer and it's like this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I started my computer and it's like this: It was like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-started-my-computer-and-its-like-this/ae721be6-39dd-4065-856c-d11064633cb5
  4. My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin: I am unable to login with my password or Face ID. My laptop won’t let me log in until I enter my pin. Unfortunately I don’t remember my pin, how do I reset my pin when I am unable to login with my other two methods?...
  5. My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin

My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin: I am unable to login with my password or Face ID. My laptop won’t let me log in until I enter my pin. Unfortunately I don’t remember my pin, how do I reset my pin when I am unable to login with my other two methods?...
  6. changed the pin number in my laptop and after that when i tried to unlock my laptop "...

changed the pin number in my laptop and after that when i tried to unlock my laptop "...: I changed the pin number in my laptop and after that when i tried to unlock my laptop " Something happened and your PIN isn't available .click to set up your pin again" shows. and i can't setup my PIN. I forgot my password and there is no forget password option there. How can...
  7. changed the pin number in my laptop and after that when i tried to unlock my laptop "...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changed the pin number in my laptop and after that when i tried to unlock my laptop "...: I changed the pin number in my laptop and after that when i tried to unlock my laptop " Something happened and your PIN isn't available .click to set up your pin again" shows. and i can't setup my PIN. I forgot my password and there is no forget password option there. How can...
  8. there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop: I tried to fresh start my laptop because it has become sluggish, so I followed all the steps to fresh start but I am not getting get started option...
  9. Nothing is responding on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing is responding on my laptop: When I open my laptop everything seems fine but when I click on anything the screen freezes. The taskbar stops responding and I can’t even ctrl + alt + delete. After a few minutes it seems like I can click on things but everything becomes frozen again the second I try to do...
  10. My laptop is showing this instead of starting

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop is showing this instead of starting: My laptop is showing this instead of starting.. how to exit from this and start the window 10[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-showing-this-instead-of-starting/e6806720-9a35-49f5-b36c-0b051e9361d2