Windows 10: I tried the product key but its not working

Discus and support I tried the product key but its not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I tried the product key but its not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by elizabethphilip1, May 17, 2020.

1. I tried the product key but its not working

Split from this thread.​

I tried the product key but its not working

:)

elizabethphilip1, May 17, 2020
  2. Rado D Win User

Finding the Windows Vista product key

Allright,I've tried the Hirens BootCD on USB drive and it works like charms.unfortunately,none of the utilities included on it helped me to recover the vista product key..but thats not important anymore,cos I just did a fresh install in the end..everything works fine,but a new issue arise.
    DVD drive not recognized in my computer under Vista
    tried few things but no results..what do you suggest guys?

Rado D, May 17, 2020
  3. 1215N function keys not working?

Doesn't list it for the 1215N *Frown I tried the product key but its not working :(

Funny part all the keys work out of the box with Linux Mint, go figure.

Tried the one on softpedia, doesn't seem to work.

Any other model that I can take it from?

speedy11131, May 17, 2020
  4. I tried the product key but its not working

Product key doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 17, 2020
Thema:

I tried the product key but its not working

1. I tried the product key but its not working - Similar Threads - tried product key

2. I have a correct product key but its not working. whats happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a correct product key but its not working. whats happening?: Dear Microsoft,My Product key IS valid, but for some reason it is not activating. In the setup, it is saying that my key works, but later in Windows it now says that it cannot connect to the organization's server. Can you help? I shall be very thankful for your act of...
  3. I have a correct product key but its not working. whats happening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a correct product key but its not working. whats happening?: Dear Microsoft,My Product key IS valid, but for some reason it is not activating. In the setup, it is saying that my key works, but later in Windows it now says that it cannot connect to the organization's server. Can you help? I shall be very thankful for your act of...
  4. I bought the windows 10/11 product key and its not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the windows 10/11 product key and its not working.: I've recently made my computer. After booting it up, I downloaded windows 11. After that, we booted it up, went into the system activation area, and bought an activation from the Microsoft Store. And it worked, but after downloading updates from the Windows Update menu and...
  5. I bought the windows 10/11 product key and its not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought the windows 10/11 product key and its not working.: I've recently made my computer. After booting it up, I downloaded windows 11. After that, we booted it up, went into the system activation area, and bought an activation from the Microsoft Store. And it worked, but after downloading updates from the Windows Update menu and...
  6. Product Key Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Not Working: I am getting this error message, "The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc0000022" I just bought it this morning from Best Buy....
  7. Product key didnt work even its genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key didnt work even its genuine: I had my pc fix to where i bought my pc then after i put the activation key the code doesnt work even i have genuine and bought key. Is there a way to possibly fix or activate my windows alternatively?...
  8. Product Key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key not working: Just bought a product key for windows 10 home for my computer and it wont recognise it. Ive wipped the computer to get rid of windows 10 pro. Im not sure why the product key i jave isnt working. Any suggestions at all will be greatly appreciated!!...
  9. Product Key not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key not working: So a few months ago i bought this PC used from some guy, and today i got the "Activate Windows" watermark for no reason. after googling a bit i assume this is because the guy activated it with an enterprise license or something. Apparently the activation screen is supposed...
  10. Trying to find Product Key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to find Product Key?: i use the windows+x run as admin on command prompt put in the follow text wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey then pressed enter... and got this as text back OA3xOriginalProductKey did not get Product Key.. i need help please help thanks!...