Windows 10: I tried to activate my Windows 10 after upgrading mother board and going from INTEL to AMD.

Discus and support I tried to activate my Windows 10 after upgrading mother board and going from INTEL to AMD. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had OEM 7PRO before and I updated purchased a Windows 10 Home key through Best Buy. Yesterday I changed my motherboard whole computer actually from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PierreTassé1, May 19, 2020.

1. I tried to activate my Windows 10 after upgrading mother board and going from INTEL to AMD.

I had OEM 7PRO before and I updated purchased a Windows 10 Home key through Best Buy. Yesterday I changed my motherboard whole computer actually from Intel to AMD, motherboard and all. When I saw the grey'd out "Activate Windows" I went to settings etc. I sign in, enter password and then it says enter password one final time and it does not accept the password. When I look at the Activation key numbers that I presently have, it does not match the Windows 10 Key that I purchased. My settings say Windows 10 Pro. I have no idea what is going on.

:)

PierreTassé1, May 19, 2020
  2. Kaleemah Win User

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board.

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board. There was an update installed from Windows Store related to Intel storage, after restarting Windows Mother board BIOS was damaged. Since Motherboard was under Warranty, replaced it now cannot activate
    Windows 10.

Kaleemah, May 19, 2020
  3. bulbrand Win User
    new mother board windows not activate

mother board replaced need activation code for windows 10

bulbrand, May 19, 2020
  4. PeskyNgon Win User

I tried to activate my Windows 10 after upgrading mother board and going from INTEL to AMD.

intel to amd.

hi. I have to change my mother board because im changing from intel to amd cpu. I think my license is probably an OEM because the pc was originally a pre build that ive upgraded.

PeskyNgon, May 19, 2020
Thema:

I tried to activate my Windows 10 after upgrading mother board and going from INTEL to AMD.

1. I tried to activate my Windows 10 after upgrading mother board and going from INTEL to AMD. - Similar Threads - tried activate upgrading

2. Can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change: i had to change out my motherboard and i can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change. can i move the key to the new motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-after-mother-board-change/74c1b20f-91bd-478d-b101-03a29dbf3266
  3. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  4. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  5. Windows 11 amd mother board fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 amd mother board fix: Ok struugled for weeks on upgrade after first dev build failed, then after that being told could not install due to secure boot not enabled,no matter what i tried for past two weeks i have reloaded windows10 tried again and failed one part being CSM !!! when disabled to allow...
  6. Windows 11 amd mother board fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 amd mother board fix: Ok struugled for weeks on upgrade after first dev build failed, then after that being told could not install due to secure boot not enabled,no matter what i tried for past two weeks i have reloaded windows10 tried again and failed one part being CSM !!! when disabled to allow...
  7. upgraded mother board and cant activate windows 10 now

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgraded mother board and cant activate windows 10 now: I recently upgraded my motherboard and cpu and when i did this it changed my version of windows from pro to enterprise. I can't figure out how to downgrade back to pro and get my license to work. I have no option to even buy a new license for it....
  8. Upgrading a Mother board

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading a Mother board: I have a question regarding mother board upgrade, do i have to reinstall windows if i upgrade my mother board MSI b250m pro-vh to a motherboard that support 8th and 9th gen motherboard?...
  9. Activate Windows 10 after I replaced a dead mother board?

Activate Windows 10 after I replaced a dead mother board?: How can I activate Windows 10 after I replaced a dead mother board? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-after-i-replaced-a-dead-mother/c06b53e5-78d3-433f-9de1-5e8befe50d2e
  10. Upgrading to a new mother board

Upgrading to a new mother board: I purchased a prebuilt gaming PC.. I am going to be upgrading to a RTX 2080ti and adding more ram to it. eventually I am going to Dual 2080ti but my motherboard only supports 1 video card ASUS Prime B450. I am going to purchase a new mother board that supports multiple GPU's....