Windows 10: I tried to activate windows via cmd and change the kms server

Discus and support I tried to activate windows via cmd and change the kms server in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; First of all... It didnt work. My windows still isnt activated, but the server was changed to kms.xspace.in. Now apparently this is going to kill... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Boomerang_Guy, Jan 12, 2020.

1. I tried to activate windows via cmd and change the kms server

First of all... It didnt work. My windows still isnt activated, but the server was changed to kms.xspace.in.

Now apparently this is going to kill windows within 180 days. (which i didnt know beforehand).

Is there a way to fix this or am i forced to reinstall windows completly?

submitted by /u/Boomerang_Guy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Boomerang_Guy, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Lmcmncr Win User

KMS Activation threshold

I am looking into setting up a KMS server vs using a MAK for a small (<100 clients) offline network of PCs with Win10 and Office 2016. I did a lot of web searching (Bing, obviously) but still have a few questions that I was not able to find answers to that
    I was hoping someone could help with.

1. I know KMS has the 25 PC threshold before it will activate any, but what happens on the 26th activation request? Will the KMS server activate the 26th PC or does the threshold count start over and it will wait for 24 more activation requests?
    2. After a re-image, I read that we can use the same MAK to activate Windows 10 using VAMT if we saved the .cilx file as long as there haven’t been any major hardware changes. Is this possible for Office 2016 as well? I haven’t been able to find any
      documentation on it.
    Thank you!

Lmcmncr, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. I tried to activate windows via cmd and change the kms server

Windows 2016 KMS server and Windows 2016 Datacenter KMS license

Hi,

I configured KMS on Windows 2016 server, i added and activated Win 2016 Datacenter KMS license, i would like know if this license will cover clients OS too: Windows 10, Windows 7..... I tried add Win 10 KMS license but it gives me error?

Thank you

Bartosz

kloperyrtyrytre, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

I tried to activate windows via cmd and change the kms server

1. I tried to activate windows via cmd and change the kms server - Similar Threads - tried activate via

2. Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?: I activated Windows 8.1 Core with my small company's KMS server. Is this activating legal or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-activating-windows-via-kms-server-is-legal/e58a9e0e-7b47-4715-a0f5-c5b40b69ad1a
  3. Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?: I activated Windows 8.1 Core with my small company's KMS server. Is this activating legal or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-activating-windows-via-kms-server-is-legal/e58a9e0e-7b47-4715-a0f5-c5b40b69ad1a
  4. KMS Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KMS Activation: Hello,I've activated Windows 10 on my new PC using my company's KMS activation server. Can my Boss or IT administrators track my activities or change anything on my PC? I used command prompt to connect to the KMS server and install volume license key....
  5. KMS activation

KMS activation: Sorry for my bad english, I am a bulgarian So, when i first got my laptop and I installed windows 10 on it I activted it with KMS with cmd. Its a way to pirate windows 10 but i dont do it because i realised that its wrong. Anyway, i bought a legit key for windows 10 but now i...
  6. Windows Activation from home without a KMS Server

Windows Activation from home without a KMS Server: At work, we use a KMS server to activate windows for staff. Since the pandemic, they have been working from home but window devices are now requiring an activation key from the KMS server. Is there a way Windows can Activate from home without a KMS Server?...
  7. Help Me Disconnect From The KMS Server (windows 10 kms activation)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Me Disconnect From The KMS Server (windows 10 kms activation): Good evening i recently activated windows 10 pro by watching a tutorial on youtube, not knowing what i was doing. the tutorial explained how to use the CMD to aparently connect to the server 'kms digiboy ir'. After doing some research i didn't find much as to what exactly...
  8. Windows 10 activated by KMS server and resold to public....

Windows 10 activated by KMS server and resold to public....: Pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but I'd like to verify it before I make an accusation to a refurb reseller. Wife bought a nice Dell E6430 laptop, it came with Win 10 installed, but also had KMSPico installed. As I understand it, KMS/MAK activation is intended...
  9. i'm using a custom kms server and everytime I try to activate it gives me an error...

i'm using a custom kms server and everytime I try to activate it gives me an error...: i'm using a custom kms server and everytime I try to activate it gives me an error 0xC004F074 although the server is working fine on other machines...
  10. Troubleshoot KMS Activation on Windows Server

in Windows 10 News
    Troubleshoot KMS Activation on Windows Server: [ATTACH] KMS or Key Management Services is usually a Windows Server computer configured to be a KMS host computer by installing the Volume Activation Services role. When an Enterprise uses KMS keys to activate computers, it will need the KMS Host to [...] This post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. server 2016 activate mak via cmd