Windows 10: I tried to buy license Dolby Atmos for Headphones but I got an error and was charged

Discus and support I tried to buy license Dolby Atmos for Headphones but I got an error and was charged in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to buy license Dolby Atmos for Headphones twice but I got an error and was charged every time I have recipes from my bank for 30 RUB, 69 RUB... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ilia Zlobin, Nov 1, 2018.

1. I tried to buy license Dolby Atmos for Headphones but I got an error and was charged

I tried to buy license Dolby Atmos for Headphones twice but I got an error and was charged every time

I have recipes from my bank for 30 RUB, 69 RUB and 69 RUB.

Now I paid for nothing.

Will it be resolved? And how soon?

And I want to pay in USD, my card have USD account! Why I've being charged in RUB?

:)

Ilia Zlobin, Nov 1, 2018

2. Dolby Atmos Headphone problem

Hi Ritzy,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information:

• Is this issue specific to this headphone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you able to hear sounds when connecting and using your Dolby Atmos headphones?
    • When did you first encounter this issue?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 1, 2018
  3. hwoarang5 Win User
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones

microsoft dolby atmos bitstream out is totally free, but dolby atmos headphone virtualization is usd15 add on, which honestly sound MEH.. at best.. compare to razer own, or any dobly headphone or dts x app built in for most gaming headphone, good example are logitech g933 series with their dts x headphones, which takes pure multichannel sound source to convert to a stereo virtual matrix, its sound very very close to the real thing.

hwoarang5, Nov 1, 2018
  4. I tried to buy license Dolby Atmos for Headphones but I got an error and was charged

Dolby Atmos Headphone problem

-Headphones wouldn't cause the issue, but no it is not specific to that audio output (my USB DAC)

-All I can do is enabled/disable it, try to see if it behaves differently on a different output device to which it does not.

-No error messages

-The sound I get when Atmos is enabled in windows is not distorted in any way, and the demos sound absolutely perfect with Dolby Atmos enabled so it is functioning

-When I started trying other games such as Nier Automata which displays when there is a surround output detected. It doesn't detect my Dolby Atmos enabled device as a surround sound device. Razer surround on the other hand works perfectly but operates
    differently.

So Dolby Atmos Headphone is a Headphone HRTF function that is done in software and sends out a processed audio signal rather then a dolby atmos encoded signal. Negating the need for hardware, and as proven by the working demos which require Atmos enabled.

Ritzy Business, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

I tried to buy license Dolby Atmos for Headphones but I got an error and was charged

1. I tried to buy license Dolby Atmos for Headphones but I got an error and was charged - Similar Threads - tried buy license

2. Getting an error while trying to buy Dolby Atmos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an error while trying to buy Dolby Atmos: I'm trying to buy Dolby Atmos on windows through the Dolby Access app on Microsoft Store, however, every time i try to buy it, the microsoft store pop up just throws an error message saying that the session has timed out for security reasons. I've already tried running...
  3. Getting an error while trying to buy Dolby Atmos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting an error while trying to buy Dolby Atmos: I'm trying to buy Dolby Atmos on windows through the Dolby Access app on Microsoft Store, however, every time i try to buy it, the microsoft store pop up just throws an error message saying that the session has timed out for security reasons. I've already tried running...
  4. I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada: Hey guys, I'm trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones from the Dolby Access application. I live in Canada and when I go to buy the app it defaults to an address input which only accepts US locations. I've tried to circumvent it by using PayPal and adding a US address from a...
  5. I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada

I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada: Hey guys, I'm trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones from the Dolby Access application. I live in Canada and when I go to buy the app it defaults to an address input which only accepts US locations. I've tried to circumvent it by using PayPal and adding a US address from a...
  6. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: I paid for the Dolby Atmos for headphones app,from the MS store, now it doesn't work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos-for-headphones/1249cda4-1274-4325-9148-dfde7460340f
  7. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hi, recently I have a problem I have my headsets is plantronic Rig 600 with dolby atmos technology, my PC is a Lenovo Cube C730, I have Dolby Access installed everything goes well, untill I update windows began to give a problem I cannot activate Dolby atmos for headphones,...
  8. Do I need to buy Dolby Atmos ?

Do I need to buy Dolby Atmos ?: Hi guys I have Creative sound blaster z card but I just saw Microsoft Dolby Atmos and I want to ask is it worth it to buy it or it wont add any enhacement to my audio system ? 132872
  9. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: I had an issue so did not get to use my trial. Anyway, it is on sale and I wanted to ask if it is a gimmick or if it is something that has made a real difference for anyone? I have Dolby Digital Plus and that really helps. They say to turn off all virtualization software such...
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dolby atmos headphones charging me twice

2. dolvy atmos exeption COMMEXEPTION CODE 2146232969

3. Dolby Atmos for Headphone license

4. dolby atmos exception code 2146232969,
  5. dolby atmos for headphones license,
  6. dolby atmos not recognizing license,
  7. dolby atmos license cost,
  8. dolby atmos error comexception code - 2146232969