Windows 10: i tried to change my mouse speed and this happened, what does this mean? And I don't know...

Discus and support i tried to change my mouse speed and this happened, what does this mean? And I don't know... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Its just a big red X and when I pressed details the text below showed upSee the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cinnamonaxis625, May 20, 2021.

1. i tried to change my mouse speed and this happened, what does this mean? And I don't know...

Its just a big red X and when I pressed details the text below showed upSee the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box . ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Alienware_Peripherals.Core.Device.SettingsDevice.ReadOSLevelSettings at Alienware_Peripherals.Core.Device.SettingsDevice.onMouseWmSettingChangeUpdateEventString interfaceName at Alienware_Pe

:)

Cinnamonaxis625, May 20, 2021

2. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, May 20, 2021
  3. Mouse speed and precision slow

Hi,

As per the info provided, I understand that you are facing an issue with the speed in which the mouse pointer moves in your display screen. If this is the scenario, I would like to inform that the above has no connection with your resolution.

To begin with, I would like to know which mouse settings did you change to gain the desired outcome?

To adjust the pointer speed, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

1. Open Control Panel and navigate to Mouse.

2. Here click the Pointer Option tab, under Motion
    adjust the pointer speed accordingly.

3. Click on Apply and OK

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, May 20, 2021
  4. i tried to change my mouse speed and this happened, what does this mean? And I don't know...

Mouse speed...

Hi David,

In order for us to determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you tried using a different mouse and still experience the same issue?
    • Are the drivers up to date?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, May 20, 2021
Thema:

i tried to change my mouse speed and this happened, what does this mean? And I don't know...

1. i tried to change my mouse speed and this happened, what does this mean? And I don't know... - Similar Threads - tried change mouse

2. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD: Hi! I have recently fully resetted my PC, right now I just downloaded some games, a browser and an app to set up an exterior usb macrokey pad. The problem is that my sdd 230GB has just 150GB of free space, but on it I have just downloaded a 41ishGB of game and the system...
  3. I don't know what something means when trying to use an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't know what something means when trying to use an app: I am trying to use an app called "Movies Database" from the store. Every time I click on a movie or program, I receive an error with the attached message. It was working fine before but now nothing....
  4. I don't know what something means when trying to use an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what something means when trying to use an app: I am trying to use an app called "Movies Database" from the store. Every time I click on a movie or program, I receive an error with the attached message. It was working fine before but now nothing....
  5. I don't know what something means when trying to use an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  7. I don't know what's happened to my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't know what's happened to my system: For the last few days everytime I boot my PC this message pops saying that my "Onedrive is not signed in" and when I try to sign back in, a onedrive window pops but appears totally blankwhite and then stops responding..... I try going to Settings menu to find that windows is...
  8. So this happened, not sure what it means but my PC is ok, Does someone know what this means?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So this happened, not sure what it means but my PC is ok, Does someone know what this means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RealWideBoi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/huy0is/so_this_happened_not_sure_what_it_means_but_my_pc/
  9. I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?: I try to solve that, but it can't. I found out many way. but these did not work. Also, I try to reset an app, the "give us a minute" become "this app can't open". Please help me!!! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...