Windows 10: I tried to debloat my PC, and I deleted everything from the Microsoft Store.

Discus and support I tried to debloat my PC, and I deleted everything from the Microsoft Store. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I ran this debloater from an external website, it deleted everything I bought from the Microsoft Store. Now, I can't redownload it. It shows that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DemonicFungus69, Jun 13, 2019.

1. I tried to debloat my PC, and I deleted everything from the Microsoft Store.

When I ran this debloater from an external website, it deleted everything I bought from the Microsoft Store. Now, I can't redownload it. It shows that I own the game on this device already. Then, when I try to redownload it, it does this: I tried to debloat my PC, and I deleted everything from the Microsoft Store. 57201618-3ab3-45d6-8e57-9e4a90042def?upload=true.png

:)

DemonicFungus69, Jun 13, 2019

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 13, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 13, 2019
  4. I tried to debloat my PC, and I deleted everything from the Microsoft Store.

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

I tried to debloat my PC, and I deleted everything from the Microsoft Store.

1. I tried to debloat my PC, and I deleted everything from the Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - tried debloat deleted

2. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything: This issue has happen to me for almost 4 months and I have tried every method to fix this but nothing seems to work. I have done SO MUCH research but nothings seems to work. I have a windows 10 pro....
  3. When I open my Microsoft store it immediately closes and I tried everything.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I open my Microsoft store it immediately closes and I tried everything.: I have tried everything including using Windows Powershell commands, date and time, terminate and reset which caused the problem, repairing/reinstalling windows 10. The only thing solution I could think of is using the recovery from the settings which removes my apps but not...
  4. When I open my Microsoft store it immediately closes and I tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open my Microsoft store it immediately closes and I tried everything.: I have tried everything including using Windows Powershell commands, date and time, terminate and reset which caused the problem, repairing/reinstalling windows 10. The only thing solution I could think of is using the recovery from the settings which removes my apps but not...
  5. When I open my Microsoft store it immediately closes and I tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cant Install anything from the Microsoft Store, I have tried everything.

Cant Install anything from the Microsoft Store, I have tried everything.: I recently bought the $1 for 3 months of Microsoft GamePass Ultimate. That worked fine. Right after, I tried to install Sea of Thieves but when I press the "install" button nothing happens. The 3 dots next to the install button do nothing, the "Buy to Own" button does...
  7. microsoft store stopped working i tried everything

microsoft store stopped working i tried everything: i bought minecraft on my microsoft store app it would not download so i restarted it on settings. when i tried opening microsoft store it would not open i looked every where and tried everything....
  8. I tried deleting a game from microsoft store but it still exists

I tried deleting a game from microsoft store but it still exists: So one day i tried updating roblox but the game it didn't work. So i just decided to uninstall it and download it again. but i can't find it, it's still on my computer and i don't know what to do...
  9. Microsoft Store Not Working ! I tried everything

Microsoft Store Not Working ! I tried everything: Hello ! There is a problem with Microsoft Store. I have been looking into this issue for days. Nothing works. Please Help Me ! Error Code: 0x80070005 I also noticed that it says " You already own the App ". I dont know why [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. i try everything to my windows store app

i try everything to my windows store app: when i want to open my windows 10 default apps, it keeps closing everytime i open it, every single default app ( Microsoft Store Apps) including calculator, camera, weather, and Microsoft Store itself. i try everything on internet but it doesnt solved at all. i've done...