Windows 10: I tried to download internet explorer to my pc windows 10 and I can't

Discus and support I tried to download internet explorer to my pc windows 10 and I can't in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to download internet explorer to my pc windows 10 and I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by george 44, Aug 23, 2019.

1. george 44 Win User

I tried to download internet explorer to my pc windows 10 and I can't

:)

george 44, Aug 23, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

I tried to download internet explorer to my pc windows 10 and I can't wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 23, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview for Windows 7

Microsoft released Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview for Windows 7, the only other operating system to support it, apart from Windows 8 and Windows RT, with which it made its stable debut last month, earning Mozilla's cake. Posted as "Pre-Release," the browser provides most functionality as its Windows 8 stable version. Most of its performance enhancements, including the ability to flip through pages in articles by swiping across a touchscreen, are available.

I tried to download internet explorer to my pc windows 10 and I can't 125a_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview for Windows 7

btarunr, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

1. I tried to download internet explorer to my pc windows 10 and I can't - Similar Threads - tried download internet

2. I can't download Windows 7 in my PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't download Windows 7 in my PC.: HI, I am trying to download Windows 7 from the official website microsoft.com in a Windows 10, HP All-in-One 24-f0xx, 4GB DDR4 Ram, and 930GB HDD.When I open this:It shows this:I have ran troubleshoot, sfc scan but they have found nothing, Actually troubleshoot found problem,...
  3. I can't download Windows 7 in my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Windows 7 in my PC.: HI, I am trying to download Windows 7 from the official website microsoft.com in a Windows 10, HP All-in-One 24-f0xx, 4GB DDR4 Ram, and 930GB HDD.When I open this:It shows this:I have ran troubleshoot, sfc scan but they have found nothing, Actually troubleshoot found problem,...
  4. I can't download Windows 7 in my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't open my files that I downloaded from the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my files that I downloaded from the internet.: So basically, whenever I try to open files that I've downloaded from the internet it doesn't open. More specifically the software won't open. Other stuff like Notepad files opens fine by opening Onedrive, but the software doesn't. I used a Windows 10 file restorer called...
  6. I can't open my files that I downloaded from the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my files that I downloaded from the internet.: So basically, whenever I try to open files that I've downloaded from the internet it doesn't open. More specifically the software won't open. Other stuff like Notepad files opens fine by opening Onedrive, but the software doesn't. I used a Windows 10 file restorer called...
  7. I can't open my files that I downloaded from the internet.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I can't run the programs I download from the internet on my Windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't run the programs I download from the internet on my Windows 10 computer.: Recently I downloaded the installer for the program DaVinci Resolve 16. Whenever I try to run the installer it comes up with the message, " Your organization used windows defender application control to block this app." The device I am using used to run on windows 7. It was...
  9. Windows 10 and internet explorer download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and internet explorer download: Hello, my computer came with internet explorer on it, and now it is gone. I have been trying all evening to download it again and it will download but won't come up on my computer. Please help!...
  10. I can't open Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    I can't open Internet Explorer: No matter what I do, including clicking on the IE shortcut, I get taken to MSN. 114981