Windows 10: I tried to download windows 7

Discus and support I tried to download windows 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I've finished every step in the windows 7 setup, now it was taking to long to boot and I restarted, same thing, restarted and it said resuming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Калин Которчевиќ, Jul 26, 2022.

1. I tried to download windows 7

So I've finished every step in the windows 7 setup, now it was taking to long to boot and I restarted, same thing, restarted and it said resuming windows after that black, no cursor nothing. Don't say something safe mode or whateve. IVE TRIED EVRYTHING,f8 f11,everything. Nope not even recovery. I really need helpI can't do anything. Oh and also it turns off after a while. Any help will be appreciated

:)

Калин Которчевиќ, Jul 26, 2022
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows 7 RC Available for Download

The wait is over, Microsoft has published the official download page for Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC), that's not some pirated torrent link. Offered now directly from Microsoft are five different language versions (English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish) of both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 RC. Minimum system specs to run Windows 7 include:
    • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    • 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    Don't waste more time, and go directly to the Windows 7 RC download page.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jul 26, 2022
  3. Problem with Windows 7 Starter - and networking

What Exactly I Need To Do ????

I have windows 7 starter.
    and Buffalo NAS
    I tried everything recommended on this thread and others on the internet.
    But nothing has worked.

Anybody who has got it working! PLEASE step by step instructions.

ercanmetin, Jul 26, 2022
  4. I tried to download windows 7

Rapidshare premium download problem in windows 7/IE8

Hello,

After i installed windows 7, i've also installed DAP 9.*.

DAP=Download Accelerator Plus

In DAP, there is option named import links from text file, but it's not getting links to download.

If i click on import, it shows each files of 33.8kbs or fewer kbs only and doesnt download that file.

Also, there is add option in DAP, even if i click on Add and paste link and click on OK, it shows file siz of 33.8kbs only.

But if i enter same link in browser, it shows actual size and download file.

Can anyone solve my proble so that i dont have to enter each links form my browser manually?

Thanks.

========
    Update:

I've tried FDM but same problem with it..showing 33.8kb file size if i add d/l link directly.
    But haven't tried as you've suggested in that thread, if DAP wont work, i'll have to try that then..

But if possible, plz provide solution for DAP+RS direct d/l.
    It was perfact in vista but after i installed windows 7, it's not done..though windows 7 rocks..

freebird_9924, Jul 26, 2022
Thema:

I tried to download windows 7

1. I tried to download windows 7 - Similar Threads - tried download

2. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  3. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  4. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..: How do I fix this? It just happened out of nowhere. I tried downloading on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed-message-everytime-i-try-to/9e513f37-f335-4d84-9343-0a2f91968092
  6. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

"Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..: How do I fix this? It just happened out of nowhere. I tried downloading on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed-message-everytime-i-try-to/9e513f37-f335-4d84-9343-0a2f91968092
  7. "Virus scan failed" message everytime i try to download from browser..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  9. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  10. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade