Windows 10: I tried to fix my dell inspiron 15r to run a game off steam and really messed it up

Discus and support I tried to fix my dell inspiron 15r to run a game off steam and really messed it up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cant make anything just go back to normal functioning, i dont even know how to describe what is wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeviNewman, Apr 16, 2021.

1. I tried to fix my dell inspiron 15r to run a game off steam and really messed it up

I cant make anything just go back to normal functioning, i dont even know how to describe what is wrong

:)

LeviNewman, Apr 16, 2021
  2. temelu Win User

32 bit drivers for my Dell inspiron 15R

Hello,
    All the drivers for Dell Inspiron 15R laptop an easy way to download from the link in the connection.
    Good Luck

temelu, Apr 16, 2021
  3. in2ition Win User
    in2ition, Apr 16, 2021
  4. subhendu Win User

I tried to fix my dell inspiron 15r to run a game off steam and really messed it up

How to improve the audio quality of dell inspiron 15R ?

I tried fl studio & sibelius in dell inspiron 15R ... but the playback was not so smooth ...
    is there any options to improve audio quality by adding any add on cards or any other options through usb ?
    specs
    i3 370m cpu
    320gb HDD
    2gb DDR3
    ATI 5470 512 mb with dx11
    onboard audio

subhendu, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

I tried to fix my dell inspiron 15r to run a game off steam and really messed it up

1. I tried to fix my dell inspiron 15r to run a game off steam and really messed it up - Similar Threads - tried fix dell

2. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really messed up: So about a week ago my built in display was not working. So I had to delete my display adapters in device manager and reinstall them. It made my built in display work but I couldn't use external monitor, so I downloaded the Nvidia rtx3060 drivers for laptop and it made my 2nd...
  3. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really messed up: So about a week ago my built in display was not working. So I had to delete my display adapters in device manager and reinstall them. It made my built in display work but I couldn't use external monitor, so I downloaded the Nvidia rtx3060 drivers for laptop and it made my 2nd...
  4. Dell Inspiron 15R not working after update -AGAIN!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron 15R not working after update -AGAIN!!!: I can login but then I only see my desktop picture with no icons/apps/folders on. On the bottom of the screen there is a :type search" field that does not allow me to type in anything. Task Master also does not want to work. We paid our yearly update but now that means...
  5. AMD Radeon HD 7670M (Dell Inspiron 15R 5520)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Radeon HD 7670M (Dell Inspiron 15R 5520): Recently i had problems with windows. So i reinstalled windows 10. Then i downloaded official graphic driver from amd website. When installing the graphic driver the system stuck for some 10 minutes and blue screen errors start coming. Each time i boot blue screen( video tdr...
  6. Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10, for Dell Inspiron 15R N5010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10, for Dell Inspiron 15R N5010: Dear Sir, have upgraded my system from windows 7 to 10 but I have noticed that my Bluetooth device (powered by BROADCOM corporation) is not reflecting in my pc. I tried to install windows 7 Bluetooth driver to install it but the software also cannot run in windows 10 which...
  7. want to roll back my to my original windows 8.1 for my dell inspiron 15R

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want to roll back my to my original windows 8.1 for my dell inspiron 15R: my windows was updated to windows 10 and the touch screen function was lost and the cd/dvd don't work anymore. the automatic update happened more than 4 months ago. and I find it hard to work with windows 10. much easier with the 8.1 version....
  8. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 two device driver problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 two device driver problems: Upgraded my Dell Inspiron 15R laptop from 10041 to 10049. Went well though it took a long, long, time. Anyway, I have drivers for all devices except these two and can't actually figure out what they are. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] This is the...
  9. Two yellow shields for bluetooth devices. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two yellow shields for bluetooth devices. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520: Duplicate thread, sorry. 5414
  10. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    I really messed up: Sorry that this is long and not that well worded I really messed up. So from the beginning. I bought a pc from one of my friends on Friday. (Specs: cpu: Intel i7 4790, gpu: nvidia geforce gtx 970, motherboard: gigabyte z97 hd3, and Windows 10 home, originally...